Ouch

Random TaeNy Musings
 

“Oof!”

Taeyeon grumbled. It wasn’t the first time that Tiffany had hit her by accident. In fact, Taeyeon remembered being hit everytime her girlfriend was too excited. Just like the time where she came home to find a white puppy in Taeyeon’s arms, waiting for. In her excitement to carry the small little pup in her arms, she did not realised that she had swung her arm too fast, elbowing Taeyeon in her face.

There was also that time where Taeyeon and Tiffany were watching a movie together. It happened to be some weird fighting show which Tiffany wanted to watch so badly. Halfway through the show where the main character started to show those kicking moves, Tiffany was so hyped up about it that she started mimicking the flying kicks and punches that was happening in the show. It was quite obvious what happened when Taeyeon went to sleep with a slightly swollen jaw.

Taeyeon couldn’t help but to back away for Tiffany after being hit again, this time of her chin. Apparently Taeyeon was discussing about their upcoming wedding before Tiffany went into her excited state.

“Fany-ah, the planner just called. Everything that we’ve decided on is coming together. The location, the catering and the invites. I’ve just received news that the chef is the one you’ve wanted from the start.”

“Oh my god! The european guy?!”

“Yep.”

“Oh my god!! Oh my god oh my god! Daddy’s gonna be so happy when he hears this!” Tiffany squealed.

“Yea okay Fany-ah, don’t get too excited about th-” Taeyeon did not even get a chance to complete her sentence as she had been hit again.

“Oh my god… We got the chef!!” Tiffany was still busily spazzing over the chef that she did not notice Taeyeon rubbing her chin.

“Yah! Chill girl, it’s just a chef.”

“Yeah that’s true, but i’ve always wanted our wedding to be perfect. I now know for sure that it IS going to be perfect, all thanks to the chef.”

“Hey hey, shouldn’t it be perfect because of me? Because i’m the one you’re marrying?” Taeyeon asked with raised eyebrows.

“Oh right, that too. Hehe.”

“Excuse me Hwang? What’s that for?”

“Nothing. I love you.” Tiffany said before capturing Taeyeon’s lips in a sweet kiss.

“Mmmm. And i love you too.”

“Can we celebrate?” Tiffany asked out of the blue.

“Sure. Dinner at the usual place?”

“Nope. I was thinking about another method of celebration.” Tiffany mentioned, her hands slipping under the hem of Taeyeon’s loose shirt.

“Ahh i see. I shall let you have fun with your strawberries and whipped cream even though i’m quite wary of what you’ll be doing with it.”

Taeyeon finally decided to let Tiffany have her way. Her girlfriend had been convincing her to be more spontaneous, and Taeyeon felt like it was finally time to let loose. Besides, Tiffany always had a way to make her feel good, so why should she say no? She could only smile as Tiffany’s tongue had made her way into , sensing her girlfriend’s urgency. Just as Taeyeon was about to make her move, Tiffany detached herself from Taeyeon as she hopped off the bed, rushing down to get the stuffs.

Taeyeon knew she was in for an enjoyable night. Letting Tiffany have her way would meant Tiffany had the authority. Authoritative Tiffany meant happy Tiffany. And happy Tiffany meant an excited Tiffany. Taeyeon could only gulp as she saw Tiffany running back into the room before pouncing her.

Uh-oh.

“Yah!! My nose!”