Hot

Random TaeNy Musings
 

“It’s hot.”

“Thanks.”

“I said ‘it’s hot’, not ‘you’re hot’.”

“Yea and i said thanks for stating the obvious. Seriously though, stop whining about the weather.”

“Oh shut up Taeyeon.”

“Make me.”

Tiffany pressed her lips on Taeyeon’s, effectively shutting the girl up.

“So… Are we just going to continue lying here?” Tiffany asked.

“Hey, you were the one that wanted to sun tan at the beach, so here we are.” Taeyeon replied.

“I know, but that was before i realized that we’ll be cooked rather than tanned under this heat.”

“Doesn’t matter either way. You being tanned means you become ier, while you being cooked means you become tastier. Either way works.”

“Yah! Can you not be so all the time?”

Taeyeon shrugged. “Just stating facts. Besides, i believe your drive is about the same as mine, maybe more.”

Tiffany could only sigh at her girlfriend’s words. Taeyeon was right about Tiffany. Tiffany couldn’t explain why she felt this way ever since they arrived at the beach. Maybe it was Taeyeon in a two piece swimsuit. Maybe it was because of her recently hectic work schedule. Maybe it was because they were alone together with no one to interrupt them. Or maybe it was just the sun frying her brains.

She leaned back against the chair as she closed her eyes to rest. Tiffany was determined let loose and relax, only to be disturbed by a thought at the back of her mind. It was Taeyeon. Why in the world did her girlfriend reject her from applying lotion on her body when she had done it countless times before. It frustrated Tiffany both emotionally and se- well, you know what.

So Tiffany decided to do things her way. She stood up and dragged Taeyeon back into their villa, before pushing her roughly onto the bed.

“Y-yah! What was that for?”

“Shut up Taeyeon.” Tiffany growled.

Taeyeon really did shut up after hearing how husky Tiffany’s voice had become. She knew better to try and deny Tiffany of what she wanted. The last time she tried, she ended up not being able to walk for the next day. No way in hell was she going to experience that again.

It was only till a few hours later when Taeyeon and Tiffany finally had enough. Rather, it was because Tiffany ran out of stamina. As she laid in bed with Taeyeon’s arms around her, she couldn’t help but smile at the way Taeyeon was staring at her.

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing. Just enjoying our vacation with no stupid deadlines from work. I love this.”

“Hmmm.. I love you too.”

“I said i love this, not you.” Tiffany teased.

“Doesn’t really make a difference. I know you love me.”

“That i do.” Tiffany replied as she cuddled more into Taeyeon. Taeyeon was just about to doze off when Tiffany broke the silence once more.

“Taeyeon?”

“Mmm?”

“It’s hot.”