Senses

Random TaeNy Musings
 

Taeyeon didn’t know when it happened, how it happened or why it happened. All she knew was that she was seated in a club, sipping on some weird drink she had gotten from the bartender moments ago. She told her friends that she was going to the club with her colleagues, but in reality she was just back to the same club to look out for her. That girl who stole all of Taeyeon’s attention.

Tiffany was her name. Or rather, that’s what the bartender told Taeyeon when she was blatantly checking her out. It happened one day when Taeyeon was dancing within the drunken crowd in the club. She looked so out of place, just standing amongst the sweaty bodies with minimal movement from her own. Just as she decided to leave the dance floor, a arm found its way onto her waist as she was yanked back harshly. The next thing she knew, Tiffany was grinding her.

Taeyeon couldn’t do anything. Not when Tiffany’s perfume wafted into her nose, sending her senses into overdrive. It didn’t help that Tiffany’s lips were pressed right by her ear, her hot breath brushing past Taeyeon’s cheek, making her anticipate the next breath that was to come.

“Hey cutie, you look so out of place. Just relax and let your body do the talking.”

Taeyeon couldn’t say no. Not when Tiffany was the one holding on to her. So she danced. She swayed. She grinded. She sashayed. Her body moved in ways Taeyeon never knew she could, not in her 27 years of living. She just did what Tiffany told her to, letting her body do the talking. And right now all that her body wanted to do was to feel more of Tiffany.

It wasn’t till much later when Taeyeon started to feel exhausted. She had spent the last hour or so dancing with Tiffany strapped to her body. She left the dance floor and proceeded to the bar to grab a drink, only to notice that Tiffany was following her.

“Hey cutie, those were some moves you pulled off on the dance floor.”

“T-thanks? I d-don’t know what came over m-me.” Taeyeon stuttered.

“Oh really now? The way you danced back there, i’m pretty sure you’re quite a naughty girl. I mean, you’ve got me all right now.”

“W-what?!”

Tiffany let out a chuckle at Taeyeon’s expression.

“Cute. What’s your name? Mine’s Tiffany.”

“T-Taeyeon.”

“Well hi T-Taeyeon. Guess i’ll be seeing you around.” Leaving a peck on Taeyeon’s cheek, Tiffany smirked as she walk backwards, disappearing through the crowd. All that was left was a flushed Taeyeon sitting at the bar, probably on the verge of hyperventilating.

So a few weeks later, Taeyeon found herself back in this club with a simple motive. To find the girl that screwed her senses. Never would Taeyeon had volunteered to go to a club alone. Never would Taeyeon had drink alcohol non work purposes. Screw those rules. Screw the worries. Screw it all.

As she spotted Tiffany walking back towards her with a smirk on her face, all she could do was smile back at the face of the girl who kicked her logical thinking out the window. And as Tiffany led her back to the dance floor after giving her a thorough kiss, Taeyeon finally came to a conclusion, that there was only one person who had managed to steal her senses.

Tiffany. Only Tiffany.