Letter

Random TaeNy Musings
 

To : The love of my life.

Hi! I’m finally writing this letter to you after so long due to the recent album promotions and schedules that we have. Although this might seem pretty awkward, I would like you to know something about you that I’ve always felt.

You might ask : Why a letter out of the blue just to say a piece of my mind?

Simple. Whenever I’m lying in bed with you, or when we’re just sitting in the living room enjoying each other’s presence, the look on your face would always make me forget everything that I’ve planned to tell you. Therefore, I’m taking this time that I have to portray my feelings to you, before you distract me with that puppy look of yours.

#1. Your eyes.

Have you ever wondered why I love to stare straight into your eyes whenever we cuddle in bed? It is because whenever I stare into those luscious brown orbs of yours, I would find myself unable to tear my gaze away from you. The loving gaze that you give me, coupled with the comfortable position in your arms, those are probably one of the many moments I love most. If I were to be given a dollar for each time I got lost while staring into your eyes…. Well babe, I would have been richer than Yoona.

Whenever we are performing on stage, the look in your eyes whenever you see the pink ocean in the audience, says everything about how you’ll feeling deep inside. You feel touched, humbled, happy, thankful, appreciated, and most importantly, loved. Well to be honest, I’m not really a psychologist or an expert in human behavioral studies, but darling, sometimes you’re just too easy to read.

#2. Your voice.

Your voice is probably one of the best gift in which you’ve received from God. I always find myself listening to your OSTs whenever I’m waiting for you to reach home from your personal schedules. I still remember the first time I met you, back in the practice rooms which SM Entertainment provided us with. I would never forget the dulcet voice which greeted me back in the room. It might sound creepy, but I was thoroughly addicted to your voice ever since that day. I would always find any reasons just to get you to reply to my stupid questions.

Now that I think back, what made you reply to me? Everyone else had made fun of my badly-accented Korean, whilst all you did was to correct me whenever I would pronounce something wrongly. My heart would always skip a beat upon hearing your voice. It was a serious addiction I had for your voice back then. Even now, I would get an internal spasm whenever your songs are played on the radio. Damn it girl, how do you reach those high notes? My favorite moment of hearing your voice is when you’re serenading me with a love song while we’re cuddling in bed. Although it’s toe-curling when you do it, I simply cannot deny the amount of love I feel when I hear the songs you sing. Promise me that you’ll never stop singing those love songs for me, no matter how cheesy I say it is.

#3. Your smile.

Now… Your smile is something in which I hate and love so much. Yes, what you’re reading is not a human error nor is it a typing error. I hate and love your smile at the same time. When do I love your smiles? The answer to that is pretty obvious. The smile you always show on stage, when you’re sincerely grateful for something great that has happened to you, the exact same smile that you show to the fans. That is one of the smiles which I love.

Going on to the smile that I hate… Oh gosh how I hate it whenever you smile at members from other girl groups. You might say I’m insecure, or that I’m simply jealous, but I really hate it when members from other girl groups get to see the sweet smile that you have. That smile is mine and only mine, seeing as to how you belong to me. However, that’s not the most hated smile yet.

Have I ever told you how much I want to strangle you everything you smirk at me? You might argue that a smirk and a smile are two different expressions, but in my books, they are the same. I hate it so much whenever we’re in bed and you flash to me your smirk. Girl, being teased is not fun at all, especially when I’m being teased right before a schedule. You jolly well know we have no time to do that, and yet I find myself being straddled by you while you plant that stupid smirk on your face. Oh, how I wish I could be the one smirking at you. We’ll see how you deal with it, ok babe? Be careful now~

#4. Your hands.

Even though your hands are smaller than mine, I cannot deny the warmth and security that I get whenever I hold your hand. You hold me in a way which I feel treasured and loved. The way our fingers interlock with each other, and the way in which your thumb would lightly brush against the back of my hand… Every single thing about your hand is perfect.

#5. Your laughter.

Your laughter is another characteristic of yours that I have a love-hate relationship with. Your ahjumma like laughter is always making me smile no matter how weird I may find it to be. It’s dangerously infectious.

However, I really feel that your ahjumma laughter is a serious turn off whenever we’re in the bedroom. You would always tease me while straddling me in a compromising position, followed by you bursting out in your ahjumma laughter. Ugh that’s weird. Couldn’t you just carry on with what you were doing? But don’t worry honey, I still love your laughter.

#6. Your lips.

Ever wondered why I love kissing you so much? Girl, that pair of luscious plump lips that you possess, is so freaking addictive. I almost fell out of bed twice just by dreaming of kissing you.

From the first kiss which we shared till today, I still find myself severely addicted to the pair of lips that would greet me every morning. I just can’t seem to get enough of your lips. All I want to do is to kiss you and never let go from nibbling on your lips, but we all know that’s impossible. As I continue writing this letter, my crave for your lips are still wild within me.

As for now, I’ll gladly kiss you with every opportunity I’ve got.

#7. Your cheesiness.

This will probably sound all too familiar too you, my dear. You’re simply too cheesy when it comes to us. You could argue all you want that it is romantic and not cheesy, but the fact clearly states otherwise. Tying a pink bow tie around your head and hanging a banner round your neck which said “I’m all yours” is nowhere near romantic.

That’s probably cheesier than the cheesiest movie film with extra cheese. With the amount of cheesiness that you have, you could easily open a cheese farm. Jokes aside, it’s your cheesiness that makes me love you more. Even though the cheesy phrases you say to me are toe-curling, I would still love to hear you saying them. Promise me that you’ll continue being cheesy?

——

So….. I guess that’s all for this letter. Seven different points of you to celebrate our 7th Anniversary. Never be disappointed of what people say about you. Everyone is individual.

To me, you’re perfect. You’re more than anything that I could ever wish for, you’re the love of my life. Others may know you as the leader of Girls’ Generation; Kim Tae Yeon.

To me, you’ll always be the silly stuttering and cute TaeTae who panicked while confessing to me. The shy TaeTae who blushed and couldn’t even say a word after we had our first passionate kiss. The cheesy TaeTae who would plan crazy events to celebrate our special day. The crazy TaeTae who would always try to initiate even though we’re tired out after a schedule. Last but not least, you’ll always be the TaeTae who is the perfect lover for me.

Wow. Now that I look back at what I’ve written, I’m starting to come to a conclusion that I’ve been infected by your cheesiness. I should tone it down a little as plain old cheesiness is simply not my thing. I love you very much, Kim Tae Yeon. No matter what others might say or comment about us, it will never stop me from loving you. In fact, nothing in the world would do so, even if you were to leave me one day. Whipped, aren’t I?

I don’t mind being whipped, as long it’s you doing the whipping~❤

I love you so much, Kim Tae Yeon.

With utmost love,

Hwang Mi Young