Mile High Club

Random TaeNy Musings
 

“So what are we doing when we touch down in Paris?”

“…”

“Taeng?”

Sooyoung turned around only to notice that her friend was staring at a distance.

“Yo! Earth to Taeng?” Sooyoung asked after nudging her friend.

“What?”

“I asked what we were going to do when we touched down in Paris you doofus.”

“Obviously make our way to hotel, duh. Now don’t disturb me.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes before turning away.

Wondering what Taeyeon was so interested in, Sooyoung followed the trail if Taeyeon’s vision only to realise that her friend was checking a flight attendant out.

“Damn son, she’s hot.” Sooyoung commented.

“Yea she is.”

“Do you know her?”

“What the ? Obviously not.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes again.

“That’s sad. Bet you an expensive meal she doesn’t swing your way. She’s waaaay to hot to be gay.”

“Excuse me? Who ever said that gays can’t be hot and y?”

“Whatever.”

“Sheesh. Stop annoying me and go stuff your face with some food.”

Just as Sooyoung was about to retort, an announcement rang through the airport.

“Passengers on the flight TN0027 to Paris are reccomended to proceed with boarding now. The flight will take off in half an hour at 0800 sharp. Thank you and enjoy your flight.”

“Looks like it’s our turn to board. Let’s go.”

“You’re done staring?”

“Well duh? Stop making me regret going on a trip with you.” Taeyeon said.

“Ugh. You are one cranky .”

It was apparently the right decision to proceed with boarding immediately after the announcement as Taeyeon and Sooyoung found themselves stuck in a long queue before entering the plane.

“Sorry! Excuse me!” A loud voice rang from behind.

Turning around to find the source of the voice, Taeyeon found herself staring with an open mouth as the flight attendant she was checking out moments ago rushed past them.

“Damn. Looks like you’re in luck Taeng.”

“Asdfghjkl.”

“Stop being retarded. Hurry onto the plane or we might not even get to take off.” Sooyoung said as she pushed Taeyeon into the plane.

It took the pair a while before they found themselves sitting on their seats, with the plane somewhere within the clouds. Noticing the hot flight attendant from her peripheral vision, Sooyoung sneaked a glance in the nametag before turning back to Taeyeon.

“Her name’s Tiffany. Go get her.”

“Who’s Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked in confusion.

“The hot flight attendant that you were blatantly checking out just moments ago you dimwit.”

“Oh. How am i supposed to get her anyway, you said she’s straight.”

“That’s true. Maybe you could try to get into the mile high club with her. Drug her drink or something.” Sooyoung suggested.

“What the ?!”

“Nahh, just kidding. Ask her for her number.”

“How am i supposed to do so? I can’t just ask someone that i’ve been checking out- oh my god hi Tiffany.”

“Hi!” A familiar voice replied.

Turning around her seat, Sooyoung noticed that Tiffany was right in front of them.

“How may i help you ladies? Any drinks or snacks? Lunch will be served later.”

“N-no i’m great, thanks Tiffany.”

“Sure! Wait a moment, you know my name?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

“Yea, she was checking you out previously. She’s my best friend and she’s gay. I’m Sooyoung and she’s Taeyeon.” Sooyoung interrupted.

“Oh…. I see. Well, if there isn’t anything else, i’ll proceed on to the other passengers. Please enjoy your flight and do call me if you need my assistance. Bye!” Tiffany said before she left.

“Oh my godddd.”

“There ya go Taeng, i helped introduce you and now she’s knows you. That’s a step in the right direction.”

“Didn’t you see the look she gave me?! Oh my god she was like mentally judging me or something, oh my godddd.”

“Stop freaking out man.”

Sooyoung shook her head at her overreacting friend.

The next few hours went by within a flash, with nothing interesting happening except for the few glances that Tiffany stole while passing by Taeyeon’s seat. The only problem was that Taeyeon was also stealing glances at Tiffany. Deciding that she needed to use the bathroom, Taeyeon walked towards the end of the plane only to be pushed into the bathroom by an unknown person behind her.

“What the ? Oh my god help-” A hand over Taeyeon’s mouth stopped her from continuing her sentence.

“Ssshhh. It’s me, Tiffany.”

“Wait what?”

“Hi.” Tiffany said shyly after releasing Taeyeon.

“H-hi? What a-are we doing in here?”

“Are you gay?”

“W-why are you asking me this?”

“Just answer the question. Are you?”

“Y-yes?” Taeyeon answered.

“Okay. Do you like me?”

“What?!”

“Do you like me? I heard your friend mentioning that you were checking me out. Is that true?”

“Y-yes… I’m sorry.”

“No no. Don’t be sorry. Thanks for being so honest with me.”

“What does me being gay have anything to do with us being stuck in here together?”

“Well… I kind of like you too.”

“Me?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

“Yea. You’re pretty cute and you kind of caught my eye the moment you stepped on this plane. Would you go out with me?”

“Uhm… Y-yes?”

“Great. I’ll leave you my number later. Right now, i have to get back to work. We’ll try for the mile high club some other time, alright?”

“W-what?! B-but.. I-I….” Taeyeon stuttered.

“Cute. I was kidding though. I’ll see you around.” Tiffany gave Taeyeon a kiss before leaving the bathroom.

“So Taeng, how did you know that this restaurant served such great food? The beef here is so tender, like oh my goddddd.” Sooyoung asked as she stuffed with another serving of beef from her plate.

“Simple. Google is a human’s best friend.”

“Right. How much do you think this meal is going to cost anyway? I’m pretty sure food of this quality ain’t cheap.”

“It doesn’t matter anyway, you’re paying for me. I won the bet.”

“Wait, are you serious? Tiffany is gay?”

“Yea. I’m actually meeting her for a date right now so you’re on your own for today. Have fun touring the place and i’ll see you back in the hotel. Be seeing ya.” Taeyeon said as she left the restaurant.

“Wait!! Have you entered the mile high club yet?!”