Curse

Random TaeNy Musings

Taeyeon cursed as a drop of sweat made its way down her now reddened back. She sat up on the bed, letting the cold winter breeze cool her down as it drifted in from the open windows of her bedroom. Sitting on the bed silently, she turned her head to the person who was sleeping beside her, the same reason why she was in bed.

She knew that it was coming. She knew that she should have resisted more. She knew that she shouldn’t have gave in to temptation. Temptation is everywhere but faithfulness is a decision. The only problem was that faithfulness and temptation applied to the same person : Tiffany.

“Taetae, why aren’t you sleeping?”

A voice from beside her erased all thoughts from her mind as she felt an arm looping over her stomach.

“Er… Fany.. We need to talk.”

Taeyeon might have sounded a little too serious as the girl beside her immediately sat up on the bed.

“D-did i do something wrong? I-Is everything okay?”

“Relax, it’s nothing serious, but i was just wondering if maybe we could, like tone it down a little in the bed department.”

“O-oh….” Tiffany paused, “Did i scratch too hard?”

“N-no!” Taeyeon blushed.

“What’s the problem then? We’ve been dating for 3 years, and we’ve been doing it since forever. What’s with the sudden request?”

“Er.. It’s kind of my own…. Problem?” Taeyeon didn’t really know how to put it in words.

“Explain please? I don’t wish to find out that i’m enjoying myself while you’re suffering alone..”

“Well… I feel that i should be able to resist temptation. Not that I dislike making love to you, but rather it’s because of the fact that i seem weak when it comes to the decisions you make.”

“Oh. But you’re the one who wanted it Taetae.”

Taeyeon didn’t know how Tiffany had mananged to climb over her, or how Tiffany had managed to slip her hand lower.

“See? This is what i mean.” Taeyeon said.

“And would be that a bad thing?” Tiffany asked.

“Not really, no.”

“Precisely.”

Taeyeon couldn’t reply as Tiffany’s tongue had made its way into , and Taeyeon found herself being pinned onto the bed. Before Taeyeon could fully kiss Tiffany back, the latter had pulled back, causing Taeyeon to involuntarily follow her lips.

“Taetae, i see that you’re actually wanting this. Follow your heart.”

“I’m pretty sure i’m following my hormones more.” Taeyeon said as she tried to recapture Tiffany’s lips.

“Nuh-uh. You love me, and that’s why you love my kisses.” Tiffany pulled back further.

“Whatever you say Fany. Can you please continue where you left off?”

“Hey, i wasn’t the one that went “i was just wondering if maybe we could, like tone it down a little in the bed department” just moments ago.” She teased.

“Oh my god. Stop teasing me!” Taeyeon replied as she pulled Tiffany down onto her body, trying to get the kisses she was desperate for.

“Nope. I’m fulfilling your wishes Taetae. Let’s just sleep.” Tiffany dodged Taeyeon’s lips as she rolled away from Taeyeon, back to her own side of the bed.

“But Fany…” Taeyeon said as she carressed Tiffany’s that was now facing her. “Finish what you started. I hate to be left hanging. Didn’t you want this?”

“Who’s tempting who now?”

“Oh my god. Please!”

Tiffany let out a chuckle as she clambered back onto Taeyeon.

“It’s fun to see you so desperate. Besides, it’s kind of a turn on to see you like this.”

“Just shut up and kiss me.”

Taeyeon closed her eyes as she welcome Tiffany’s lips, knowing full well what was going to come after. As Tiffany’s lips found that spot that would send Taeyeon’s hormones into overdrive, Taeyeon had decided that she was no longer going to try and resist Tiffany. She wasn’t sure if she could in the first place.

Sure enough, when Taeyeon found herself sitting beside a sleeping Tiffany the next morning, Taeyeon couldn’t help but curse herself again.