Στοιχεία - Part 2

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


***I have decided to realse a chapter every MONDAY & THURSDAY INSTEAD  (My country's (SG) monday for those who are foreigners~)***


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun stood in the middle of the bustling city square and raised her hands towards the air and concentrated hard. For all Astrapi students, their arms would glow whitish-blue with the symbols ‘αστραπή’ once they use their powers. Thus, the letters slowly appeared one by one and her eyes also turned into the shade of that color.

 

In a matter of seconds, dark clouds started to overcast above the city. Clasps of lightning appeared and were followed by the roar of thunder. It was tiring because using her powers meant that her energy would be drained. Since she was the one doing this all the time, it helped her to build up stamina for her powers.

 

Just then, a flash of lightning surged down towards her. She placed her hands together to recieve the lightning as it struck her palms. Everyone stopped and stared at her, all to shocked to move. The large amount of energy surged inside Dahyun and she stuck her hands out horizontally beside her and shot it at the buildings around her.

 

It started fires and everybody screamed hysterically and ran amok around the square trying to get away from the danger. Back at the Academy, sirens were sounded and each school immediately sent their students to the city. By the time they reached, the city was already engulfed in flames.

 

The Fotians and Neros were extinguishing the fire while the Gians battled with the Astrapians who had just arrived to back Dahyun up. The students thought they had the upper hand since Earth is an insulator of electricity but they were wrong.

 

Once they blocked the first hit. The Astrapi fired a second shot but this time, they controlled it like whip and it manoeuvred around then and hit the Gians from the back. Thank god their blazers were more effective against lightning if not they would have been tased.

 

Momo shot lightning out of her fingertips and managed to send a Gian flying across the floor. She then charged up energy and fired a lightning bolt at another. She was about to do it again when a blast of water sent her flying against a wall. She groaned in pain as she slowly got up, her eyes darting around trying to find her attacker. Soon, she spots a Nero bending the water around her, and blasting it on to her face. She staggered and fell sideways while holding her face in agony.

 

The Nero then grasps her with the water and lifted her up, ready to throw her away but she acted fast and discharged the energy that was in her body. As the words of her arms glowed whitish blue, the electricity generated electrocuted the shoulder length-haired brunette.

 

Momo turned to walk away but was frozen on the spot by the water turning into ice. She snapped her head back to see the brunette getting up and standing shakily. She waved her hand again and the ice became water. Momo took the chance to fire back but the girl pushed her palms in front of her and clenched her fist, sending Momo against the wall and her hands trapped in ice.

 

Momo saw her holding a blob of water in her hands and walking towards her.

 

MM: If you want to kill me then do it quick!

 

The Nero shaped the blob in to a sharp icicle and sent it flying towards the blonde. Momo shut her eyes and braced for impact but all she felt was a graze on her cheek and coolness emitting from beside her face.

 

“I am not a killer like you people”

 

And the brunette left while Momo tried to struggle out of the icy cuffs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun ran through the alley ways as the Fotian continued chasing her from the back. After the huge energy discharge, she had literally no energy left in her so her only option was to run. Usually she would be hiding at some place but this time, she was spotted and hunted down.

 

The Fotian threw a fire ball towards the Astrapian but she dodged it skillfully by getting lift from the walls and then hopping down to the ground and continue running again. Dahyun reached a crossroad and banked left while knocking a few cardboard boxes over, hoping to slow the Fotian a little.

 

But she easily burned through the boxes and continued her chase and attack. Flame balls headed towards Dahyun’s direction as she tries her best to dodge everyone of them. Unfortunately, one of the flame balls managed to burn a hole in her blazer.

 

Dahyun hissed in pain as she came to a stop at a dead end. She l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter