Στοιχεία - Part 4

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



BOO! Surprise chapter! Because i did well for my exams!!! 










Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Momo’s Mansion]

 

Ilektrikos gathered the Astrapians in the foyer of the Mansion. He snapped his fingers and a few crazy looking men came out. 2 of then started to generate lightning in their hands and shot it up to form a map of the city. The lead strategist then started explaining their next plan of attack.

 

In 3 days time, they predicted that there will be a thunder storm. That thunderstorm would give them enough power to wreck havoc. The more havoc caused, the better because the civilians would start losing hope in the Academy and its efficency. But they also had to be careful. Even though the Gians and Fotians are less effective in a wet setting, the Neros would be in their element.

 

He emphasized that the Astrapians had to strike faster than the Neros, if not, they stood no chance against the Academy even with the thunder storm. Ilektrikos immediately ordered all of them to go for combat training but he ordered Momo to stay. They must get stronger in order to beat the academy.

 

MM: Y-yes sir…

 

I: Don’t stutter

 

MM: Yes sir

 

I: What did I tell you? When people leave, you call me father

 

MM: Sorry Father…

 

I: Hmm… where have you been last night?

 

MM: I went out

 

I: To the academy? I can sense a Neros effect young lady

 

MM: I got defeated and went back to get revenge…

 

I: And did you succeed?

 

MM: N-No…

 

I: … Get out. Useless mutt...

 

Momo wasn’t really affected by it. When she was young she would cry because her father had never really cared for her but now she had been immune to all his insults. She went out and boosted herself towards the training field where the other Astrapians were.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun was partnered up with a kid who was known to be a bully. She liked to stir among the civilians even when instructed not to and ended up in trouble many times. She wasn’t expelled be cause of her powers. She was powerful enough to be matched with Dahyun.

 

SinB (Sorry for using her name) was her name apparently. That’s what she told Dahyun before unleashing a bolt of lightning. Dahyun turned to the side and dodged. While SinB continued to fire the bolts at Dahyun, she ran towards the latter and charged up kick, sending a shock through SinB’s body. SinB dropped to the ground but still stood up even though it took a while. If she wanted to defeat Dahyun, she knew she had to keep going at it.

 

SinB shook herself a little before charging up her fists and charging towards Dahyun. She swung, punch after punch while Dahyun just blocked it with her arms. She preyed on Dahyun weakness too; Chaeyoung; taunting Dahyun about her hoping the latter would get distracted.

 

And she did. SinB found and opening and socked Dahyun in the chin with an uppercut. Dahyun flew towards one of the lightning rods and dented it. SinB charged her hands and feet and flew towards where Dahyun was. She then torpedoed down towards the girl who was still trying to get up with her charged heel but Dahyun rolled away in time.


Before Dahyun could raise her hand to shoot her, SinB had already shot the girl, causing her to fly across the field. SinB sped towards Dahyun and charged up her fist again but before she could swing at Dahyun, a palm caught her hand and the electricity was directed at a near by rod by a certain blonde.

 

MM: Alright, this is enough.


S: Weakling...

 

SinB discharged and walked away while Momo turned her attention to Dahyun.

 

DH: Why are you helping me? I could have handled it!

 

MM: Why are you shouting? I helped you

 

DH: I could’ve handled it!

 

MM: Says the one being beaten!

 

DH: Why must you make me look weak?!

 

Momo was lost for words. She was just trying to help the latter but got this kind of response instead. But what came ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter