Στοιχεία - Part 15

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo took Mina’s hand as she led her through the forest. She had to bring the Nero back to the academy but because she wanted to spend more time with her, Momo didn’t plan to call the jet from the academy. It was a cautious but romantic walk in the forest; Mina held on to Momo’s hands tightly as they proceeded.

 

It was weird how none of them actually confessed to each other. Well, they didn’t have to because they knew each other’s feelings even without saying them. To Mina, when ever she looked at the girl in front of her, leading her around the rough terrain and holding her hand, she felt safe and her heart would flutter.

 

They reached about a 1 meter drop. Momo let go and hopped down first before extending her arm out for Mina. She smile at the brunette, assuring her that it was okay to trust her. Mina kind of blushed a little and took the blonde’s hand. Mina then hopped off and landed in Momo’s embrace. Instead of letting her go Momo tightened her grip, causing Mina to blush harder as the latter tired to avoid eye contact with the blonde.

 

MI: Y-You can l-let me go now…

 

But Momo didn’t. Mina reluctantly but slowly turned her head towards the blonde. Momo was scrutinizing her facial features from top to bottom be for her eyes landed on Mina’s lips. Mina noticed. Mina her lips; unintentionally. Momo noticed.

 

Momo slowly leaned towards the brunette with her grip tightening a little. Mina was shy at first as leaned back but the more she looked at Momo, the more she felt herself wanting the girl. Mina slowly leaned forward and caught her lips.

 

They stayed there for a while, with tongues exploring each other’s mouth and enjoying each other’s presence. They both pulled away and looked into each other’s eyes before giving each other one or two more pecks.

 

MI: I love you…

 

MM: I-

 

A crackle of lightning nearby interrupted her as she pulled Mina along to hide to avoid the Astrapian, whoever that is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon and Nayeon had been walking through the forest for a few hours now, and Nayeon was already questioning if Jeongyeon knew where she was actually going. While she annoyed the Fotian, she tried to keep her cool and ignore the Nero.

 

NY: Ya… can we take a break? I’m tired…

 

JY: Geez… stop complaining can you? We will reach civilization in a few more hours at this pace

 

NY: HOURS?! MY LEGS ARE BREAKING!

 

JY: Just a little more longer alright?

 

Nayeon groaned and dragged her legs along with reluctance. The night was young and many animals; the good and the bad; has started to appear. The sudden growling, snarling and hooting for the night life made Nayeon jump as she caught up with Jeongyeon.

 

She unknowingly grabbed Jeongyeon’s arm and latched on tightly as then continued through the forest. Surprisingly, Jeongyeon didn’t shake her off. While Nayeon was busy snapping her head around and latching on to the Fotian, the latter just smirked at the girl. They were walking silently until…

 

JY: BAAAAAAA!!

 

NY: YA!!!!
 

Nayeon scream hysterically as she fell on to the ground while Jeongyeon was laughing her off. It wasn’t the first time the Fotian did this to her. It was annoying and Nayeon wondered if she actually felt guilty for doing this. A lightning bolt crackled in to the sky and another towards Nayeon.

 

She turned and dodged away screaming at Jeongyeon again.

 

NY: YA! WHAT’S WITH YOU?!

 

JY: SHHHHH!

 

NY: WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHHHH- YA!!!

 

Another bolt was fired towards her.

 

NY: Yoo Jeongyeon you better stop it.

 

Jeongyeon grunted and ran towards the girl, grabbing her wrist and started to run away from where the bolts were from.

 

NY: Why are we running-

 

JY: I’M A FOTIAN IDIOT! I DON’T FREAKING SHOOT LIGHTNING

 

Nayeon felt so embarrass at that moment. Jeongyeon taunted her so mush to the point Nayeon blamed her for everything. They just kept running and running but the bolts kept coming. Soon, they ended up at a dead end; a cliff’s edge.

 

The Astrapians chasing them emerged out of the bushes to only be met with Jeongyeon’s flames and the impact of Nayeon’s water bending. Nayeon drew water from the trees and unleashed a tsunami when she pushed her hands out towards her opponents. The dried logs came crashing down and blocking the path. Then, Joengyeon wasted no time to light the dried wood on fire, producing a barricade between them and the Astrapians.

 

More Astrapians came but they soon realised that they were not the ones from the Academy; They were called the exiles (People kicked out fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter