Στοιχεία - Part 17

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina was in her sports bra underwear, wearing her combat suit when two hands slid around her waist from behind before she could pull the rest of her suit above her waist. A chin rested on her shoulder. Mina knew who it was even without looking.

 

MI: Why do you always appear when I am exposed like this?

 

MM: mmm I means something~

 

MI: You and your dirty mind!

 

Momo giggled and then kissed the crook of Mina’s neck. She would be lying if she said she did not get by that. But Mina knew she had to control because she had to chase down the others.

 

MI: Ya… Not now Momo

 

MM: I missed you…

 

MI: Who told you to leave to find Dahyun? Anyway, I really have to go

 

Momo pulled away and turned Mina around. She helped her get into her suit; partly to help and partly just to look at her perfection. Mina blushed.

 

MM: Where are they?

 

MI: Chaeyoung stole the jet to find Dahyun… Tzuyu and Sana followed while Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie went after them…

 

Momo clenched her jaw and knitted her brows together. Mina saw and enquired if the girl was okay. Momo just said she was fine but she looked at Mina with sad eyes.


MM: Must you go? It's dangerous...


MI: It's a task Momo...

 

MM: M-mina…

 

MI: Hmm?



MM: I’m sorry…

 

Momo lunged towards the girl and held her on the ground while the latter was fighting back in confusion. Momo hand to avoid and grab on to Mina’s hands before she found a clear shot. She grabbed Mina’s shoulder and delivered a pulse not strong enough to kill but strong enough to knock her out.

 

Momo then proceeded to tie the girl to her bed post with the blankets. She touched Mina’s face gently and kissed her forehead before leaving.

 

MM: I’m sorry… But this is for your protection…

 

Now Momo had to deal with the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung trudged through the forest trying to find where the Astrapian base was because she didn’t know where else to look. If Dahyun had not been sighted for so long, she had a hunch that she might be captured back to the base. But first, she needed to find Astrapians to lead her there.

 

It didn’t take her that long because she was blasting flames everywhere, and trying to get the attention of the Astrapians. Soon enough, two Astrapians were attracted to the smoke in the forest and saw Chaeyoung. They charged their palms and ran towards her while shooting her but she dodged them skillfully.

 

One her heels and tried to punch Chaeyoung with charged fists but the Fotain blasted a ball of fire sending him flying. The other one boosted herself forward and managed to knee Chaeyoung in the gut. She doubled over and an uppercut sent her landing with a thud on the ground.

 

She winced in pain and tried to get up, barely escaping the bolt that was speeding towards her. Chaeyoung hopped up and immediately did a round house kick, firing flames back at the Astrapian. The latter dodged them with the speed of lightning and suddenly appeared in front of Chaeyoung and grabbing her while his other partner, whom had recovered, fired a bolt of lightning.

 

Chaeyoung grabbed her assailant’s hand and roasted him. He screamed in pain and lowered his defenses. This was when Chaeyoung used all her might to twist her body and used his to block the bolt. Now one was down, there was another one left to go.

 

As another bolt traveled towards her, she ducked and charged towards the latter and tackling him down. She straddled the Astrapian and started to sock him in the face over and over again. She grabbed him by the collar.

 

CY: Where is your base?

 

“I will NEVER tell” And that caused Chaeyoung to grab his hands and started to hit her palms up. The Astrapian screamed in p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter