Στοιχεία - Part 24

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Jeongyeon found herself unable to breathe. It was as though the the whole world slowed down and stopped. She snapped back to reality and tried to burn through the cuffs but to only get abrasions on her wrist as she struggled to get out. The cuffs were like those wristbands that the academy make students  wear to prevent them from bending. It's okay though, the pain radiating from her wrist wasn't as worst as the pain radiating from her chest.



She then decided to thread her legs through and bring her hands to the front. She threw her gag away and sprinted towards Nayeon. Dropping onto her knees, she tried to shake the latter awake but to no avail. Momo, Sana and Jihyo watched in helplessness as The Fotian screamed and cried hysterically at the Nero's unresponsiveness. Jeongyeon buried her head in the latter's chest and listened to the faint heartbeat while she mumbled to herself.

 

Mina was the first one to enter the room. Her girlfriend, chairperson and that other Astrapian were in cuffs looking at Jeongyeon in the distance. She bended a stream of water from her canteen and with a flew swipes of her hand, she broke them apart like nothing. Next she focuses her attention on the Fotian. She wanted to go forward to see what happened by Momo grabbed her wrist and clenched her jaw. The blonde has the 'it's better not to see it' look which obviously made Mina do the opposite. She shook her girlfriend's hands off and walked towards Jeongyeon.

 

She didn't know why but the felling of dread came creeping up around her and when she saw what happened, her heart dropped. Tears started to well up and her irises slowly turned bright red. But this time, it was different; instead of killing everyone around her, she kneeled beside Nayeon. Jeongyeon noticed the red eyes and launched herself onto of the Blood bender, afraid that she would go crazy. However, Mina simply bended the Fotian's blood and tossed her away.

 

Mina got up and caresses her unnie's face. This time, there was sadness in the blood bender's eyes. Mina then placed her palms over Nayeon and closed her eyes.

 

MM: Mina No!

 

Momo was about to stop her when Jihyo grasped her shoulder.

 

JH: let her...

 

They watched as the elemental symbol on Mina glowed red while the girl hovered her hands elegantly over her friend. After an intense 5 minutes, Mina stopped and got up. Blood bender mode gave her powers beyond what normal elementals can achieve and this she was able to use it to heal Nayeon. Now, she has to take care of the person who did this to her friend.

 

Jihyo went to help Jeongyeon while Sana tended to Nayeon. Mina walked to Momo who was looking at her in disbelieve and confusion. With a blink, Momo saw Mina's eyes turn back to their normal colour; a beautiful chocolate brown. Mina stopped in front of the blonde and took her hands.

 

MI: If anything happens, promise me you won't forget me...

 

MM: D-don't say that! A-and where are you going?

 

MI: To kill that bastard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened as she watched the girl get blasted into the trees due to the shear force of the bolt. With great speed, she landed on the ground, did a rotado to spew fireballs at her enemy before shooting herself after the Astrapian.

 

Chaeyoung wrapped herself around the girl as they got rammed against the trunk of the tree. Instead of hurting her, Dahyun felt a comfortable warm that was enveloping around her. Chaeyoung put her down and kneeled beside her as the latter gained consciousness.

 

DH: Chaengie…?

 

CY: Unnie… Are you okay? Are you hurt?

 

DH: I-I’m okay… I’m… just in pain-ah!...

 

The black flames died down as Chaeyoung caressed Dahyun’s cheek. After a while, she tried to help the girl up and leaned her on a stump. Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun for a moment and kissed her on the forehead before she ran off in to the battle field.

 

Despite the pain, Dahyun stood up and limped after Chaeyoung, managing to grab her before whatever the girl was going to do.

 

DH: Don’t do it… You will lose control-

 

CY: Trust me

 

DH: But what if you die?!

 

Chaeyoung said nothing. She just smiled and ran off, leaving Dahyun alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana and Tzuyu stayed together to take care of Jeongyeon and Nayeon since Mina knocked that Fotian out. Meanwhile, Momo and Jihyo were running to the battle field to help out the others and potentially stop the blood bender from killing Ilektrikos. Why they want to stop Mina? They both have their own reasons.

 

The atmosphere around the Gian and Astrapian was awkward because they had nothing to talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter