Στοιχεία - Part 14

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo was reluctant at first. She, herself, feared the blood benders because of the countless bedtime horror stories that her mother would tell her. But at the same time, that was the girl that somehow meant a lot to her. She knew she was risking her life but she had to stop it. She bolted out and tackled Mina down like a rugby player. The two Astrapians who were levitating dropped on tot the ground and with their friend’s help, they scurried away.

 

Mina was struggling against the blonde who was straddling her but Momo managed to restrain her, holding her arms and locking them into place above her head. Mina suddenly hooked Momo with her legs and pulled her off. She was now free and Momo recovered quickly, grabbed her hand, twist it against her back and pushed her against a tree.

 

MM: Mina! Snap out of it!

 

Mina managed to get her legs in between the tree and herself. She pushed hard and caused the latter to fall. She kicked Momo a few times before putting her hand out and lifted the girl up. Momo had no control whatsoever over her body and she knew if she doesn’t stop Mina now, she would die.

 

Mina swung the girl against the tree and to the ground again. Momo coughed out blood and tried to get away from the girl while begging her to snap out of her killer mode. Mina didn’t care of course. She put her hand up again and twisted the latter’s hands backwards, making her scream in hysterical pain. Tears started to trickle down the blonde’s cheek. It felt as though her arm was breaking.

 

Mina then flung her away against another tree and walked towards the groaning girl who was hacking out blood.

 

MM: M…Mina… Please…

 

Mina stretched her hand out;

 

Momo clenched her jaw as she looked at the girl straight in the eye with tears blurring her vision;

 

Mina slowly clenches her hand;

 

Momo shut her eyes due to the pain and gave one last scream.

 

This time, it must have worked because she could feel her body relaxing and she also heard sobbing. Momo opened her eyes to see Mina in a cradle position, having a panic attack. She got up immediately to get to the girl but fell on the first step she took. Momo was took weak to stand so she had to resort to crawling.

 

She pulled the girl into her arms. Mina naturally slid her arms around Momo tightly. Momo leaned against a tree, allowing Mina to curl up closer to the blonde. She pulled the girl tighter and the back of her head to calm her down; after a while, it worked. Mina’s breathing got back to normal and her cries were reduced to little sniffles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu was making her way to Jihyo's office. Her injury was not really serious so they Nero headmaster discharged her and told her to report to the Chairperson's office. She was out in the plaza and strolling to Astrapi when she saw a bolt of lightning landing on the top floor balcony; not just any balcony, but Jihyo's office balcony. Tzuyu panicked and immediately sprinted towards the office.

 

Sana was at Jihyo's office again, reporting on the number of people she found. Sadly, she still had no news about Dahyun and Momo but sooner hung tele her they are still in the forest looking for Mina or Chaeyoung than survivors. They were speaking half way when the door to Jihyo's office flew open. Jihyo jumped while Sana snapped her head back to see the Gian charging towards her with arms outstretched.

 

Tzuyu grasps the girls neck and tossed her against a wall. Sana groaned in pain while Jihyo was still in shock. Tzuyu then lift her hand beside her and bended little stone monument into a dagger. She pulled her hand from the side to the front; the dagger followed and zipped towards Sana, aiming for the neck.

 

JH: CHOU TZUYU!!

 

The dagger stopped inches away from the Astrapian's neck.

 

JH: Give me back my monument... NOW!

 

Tzuyu listened and reluctantly did what she was told. Before turning back to the Chairperson.

 

TY: What is happening? Why is she here? Why can't I-

 

JH: sit down and listen please

 

SN: Argh... Is that what I get for saving her?

 

TY: saving me?

 

JH: Yes, she was the one who brought you back along with the others.

 

TY: Oh how ironic! Your kind tried to kill us and now you help us?

 

SN: Look-

 

JH: enough, I'll explain... Sana here, along with Momo and Dahyun were exiled from Astrapi because they helped you. In fact, they never wanted to turn against us. But they had to.

 

TY: Mind my words chairperson Park. But are you bullting me right now?

 

SN: Ya! It's true okay? We didn't even plan to return here. Jihyo asked for our help.

 

TY: What? Why?

 

JH: Who is going to save my best students like this? This was by far the most logical decision.

 

TY: Do the others know? About this...

 

JH: No and I hope you can keep it a secret too. If they find out about this, your chances of seeing your Fotian Friend is Zero

 

TY: So what do you propose I do now?

 

JH: Rest up first, and get back to full health. For now, Sana can handle the search and rescue. So can you please leave us Tzuyu-ssi?

 

Tzuyu looked at Jihyo  then to Sana and Jihyo again. She clenched her jaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter