Στοιχεία - Part 16

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She’s down!”


MM: Where is she? 


"Over here! Ms. Hirai"

 

MM: Good. Take her and tell my father I’m back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung has the urge to go search for Dahyun too but Jihyo stopped her from going. The young Fotian was also quite badly beaten up so she was grounded to be in the Astrapian dorm to rest. Well, she didn’t waste her time laying around. She would visit Tzuyu in the infirmary or train in the gym that was built in their dorm.

 

Jeongyeon was not around. She can be seen in the infirmary but other than that, she was never in the dorm. Chaeyoung kept punching the punching bag to the point her whole body was sweating. She dropped to her knees due to the fatigue as tears uncontrollably welled up. She shouldn’t have tricked Dahyun. She regretted it.

 

She closed her eyes as she let the warm water run down from her head and down her body. Memories of Dahyun bombarded her head. She remembered their first date, when Dahyun was being cliché and buying a rose for her. Their second date was a picnic and followed by bike riding and etcetera.

 

And it all went wrong on that day the Astrapians decided to rebel. Chaeyoung’s hand ran down the scar on her arm; the scar that Dahyun caused. The only thing in her head now was WHY. If Dahyun didn’t rebel, none of this would be happening. They could have lived a peaceful life but who was she kidding?

 

She needed to think of where Dahyun might be. She might be in trouble. Chaeyoung sighed and then snapped her eyes open. She had decided. She would break the rules to find Dahyun even if she would get expelled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon peeked into the room and knocked on the door to signal her entry. Mina looked up and saw the Fotian entering the ward. It signaled her to leave since she had some theory lessons for the next period. She stopped in front of Jeongyeon before leaving.

 

MI: Please don’t hurt her…

 

Jeongyeon hung her head low and nodded. That’s the consequence of teasing Nayeon so much; everyone thinks she was out to harm her now. Jeongyeon watched as Mina closed the door behind her before turning her focus to the girl on the bed.

 

JY: So much less annoying… but… it’s also weird not hearing your voice…

 

Jeongyeon’s eyes suddenly widen as she shot up from the chair.

 

JY: Yoo Jeongyeon what are you talking about? Since when do you like that oldy so much?! What the hell?

 

Jeongyeon slapped her hands on her face and rubbed it before sitting back down. She stared at the girl again. She couldn’t help it. Nayeon seemed so peaceful and looked so beautiful even just by lying there. Jeongyeon found herself taking Nayeon’s hands.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter