Στοιχεία - Part 25

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN: Stay here with Her okay? Tzuyu and I will handle it!


Jeongyeon nodded and carried Nayeon running in the opposite direction to get her to safety.

 

Sana and bolted there while Tzuyu followed beside while surfing on a platform.



SN: Any idea on what to do?

 

TY: Can you distract them with lightning?



SN: Smart girl! Go ahead first and find Dahyun! I will handle this.

 

Sana skidded to a halt and looked up at the sky and the incoming planes. As though she was a mathematician, she roughly calculated the timing and the speed of the planes, before unleashing a bolt of lighting into the sky. Her eyes and the symbols on her arm glowed as she conjured up a thunderstorm out of no where.

 

Her aim was never to kill the pilots. So she tactically controlled the strikes of lightning near enough to scare the pilots away so they wound retreat. It wasn’t as easy as she thought because the fighter jets kept rerouting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn’t take long for Tzuyu to find Dahyun. The girl found a safe place, sheltered from the flames of blackfire and felt the ground. She closed her eyes and the vibrations on the ground showed her where the Astrapians was. She immediately charged towards that direction, careful to not let Chaeyoung spot her. After all, she was the one that teased the latter.

 

TY: Dahyun-ssi! Are you okay?!

 

DH: I-I’m fine… just a little sore…

 

TY: Let me get you to safety-

 

DH: N-no… Stop Chaeyoung first! She might die!

 

Tzuyu was confused but at the same time, she trust Dahyun because she herself didn’t know about blackfire and her wrath. Dahyun was right, Chaeyoung wasn’t trained to control her powers; in fact, no person has ever been able to control their blackfire attributes. If the energy runs out, the person might die from lethargy.

 

Tzuyu spoke through her communicator and informed the others to try to restrain Chaeyoung even if it meant that she would be hurt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was going ham on roasting the Astrapians. Some of them tried to run away but the cub noticed. She lifted her hands horizontally and a burst of flames ignited from her palms. She herded the Astrapians back to the middle of the circle and laughed; a laugh so sinister that it sent shivers down everyone’s spine.

 

Jihyo was awoken by Tzuyu’s constant radioing and pulled herself up. She limped to the open and saw that the base was in ruins while Ilektrikos was trapped under some rubble and seemed to be knocked out. She was kind of relieved that she did not need to care about her headmaster for a while.

 

TY: YA! BLACKY!!

 

Chaeyoung snapped her head towards the girl again and diverted her flames at her. Tzuyu shot herself from one place to another to avoid the flames by bending pillars of earth beneath her feet. While Chaeyoung was busy, Mina bended water from the plantation and froze it around Chaeyoung, immobilizing her. But the latter just melted through it in seconds.

 

TY: It’s not working guys!

 

MM: Guys, I know we shouldn’t but we have to!

 

TY: What?! I never tried going ultimate before!

 

SN: We have to try, Tzuyu, I trust you…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter