Στοιχεία - Part 5

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright, all of you will occupy an apartment.”

 

JY: Wait me? live with water girl over there?

 

NY: HEY!

 

CY: Unnie… Cut it…

 

The apartment was like a the Fotia Dormitories except that there was an extra room for 3 other people. Since Chaeyoung wanted to be with Tzuyu, the Fotians and the Gian took the biggest room while the Neros took the couple room.

 

Jeongyeon threw her luggage on the floor beside her bed and crashed onto it. While the others were unpacking, they heard a knock. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu turned their heads to the dorm security who warned Jeongyeon not to fight with Nayeon because they would not be able to pay for the damage.

 

Jeongyeon sighed and answered in frustration before going out to the balcony to have a smoke. She was about to take another puff when her cigarette was extinguished by water. She snapped her head and glared at the black head who was glaring at her to.

 

JY: Really? What’s the deal with you? Can’t you give me a break?

 

NY: Don’t smoke. I hate it.

 

JY: Who cares?

 

NY: Well, it is also against the school rules. If you want to, then go outside.

 

JY: Yes mother

 

Jeongyeon bumped into the girl deliberately before she went out. Jeongyeon was about to light another stick when someone snatched it from her lips. She groaned again and was about to blow but she stopped when she saw who it was.


CY: Unnie! You shouldn’t smoke! You promised!

 

JY: Ah.. About that… I am just on edge you know?

 

CY: Unnie you have to bear with it alright? It is just until the Astrapians are gone!

 

Jeongyeon massaged her temples and nodded. She can never get pisses at Chaeyoung. To Jeongyeon, her no jam little bro was too precious. The both of them hung out outside for a little while before the went back for training.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Putting on their custom suits, all of them were paired up to fight, except Tzuyu who was dragged to metal bending lessons. Jeongyeon was unluckily paired with Nayeon while Chaeyoung, with Mina. Pairing Jeongyeon with Nayeon was clearly not wise but the trainer knew that both of them were really strong physically and mentally; thus he wanted to see whta would happen if they fought.

 

A blast of flames shot out of Jeongyeon’s palms but Nayeon dodged it and bended water, countering Jeongyeon’s flames and producing steam. Soon, the room was filled with thick steam. It didn’t help that there was no proper ventilation.

 

Jeongyeon snapped her head around and fired at every movement she saw or she thought she saw. But all her shots were fruitless.


JY: Coward! Come and fight me!

 

She shot a flamethrower as she spun around. “AH!” she heard the girl scream as she hissed in pain. Jeongyeon smirked and laughed but little did she know, it was a divergent. Though the thick steam, she saw a shard of ice flying towards her but it was too late. It whizzed towards the Fotian and pinned her onto the walls.



Nayeon walked towards the girl while waving her hands, collecting all the humidity that was in the air. She bended some into individual icicles and fired at Jeongyeon, pinning her firmly on the wall while the latter squirmed but to no avail.



Jeongyeon gritted her teeth while the latter bended the water and whipped her like an animal.

 

NY: Come on! What are you holding back for? Is this all from Fotia’s BEST student?

 

As Nayeon taunted her, Jeongyeon got angrier and her blood literally boiled. The ice that was originally holding her melted and Jeongyeon nudged Nayeon away. The latter fell but Jeongyeon was ruthless and kicked her in the gut. Nayeon curled up on the floor and groaned in pain. Jeongyeon kicked her on to her back and straddled the Nero and socking her in the face. Jeongyeon then lit her fist up on fire and lifted her hand.

 

JY: You are just like those little pieces of s! I HATE YOU! ALL OF YOU WHO TAUNT ME!

 

Jeongyeon was about to swing when stone wrapped around her wrist. She lost control of her hands as she left them get pulled above her head. then she was flung to the opposite end of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung and Mina were both engaged in an intense battle. Both had already landed hits on each other but nothing that serious. They were equally matched even though the Nero was supposed to have a greater advantage.

 

Chaeyoung charged her fist and Mina spun her body for a roundhouse kick. The fight ended with both of them being thrown away from each other from the sudden reaction and impact. Just then, the instructor ran in breathlessly with worry in her voice.

 

“Son! Myoui! Come with me now!!!”

 

Hearing the desperation, they both got up and ran after her while Mina limped of course, because her leg was still in pain. When Mina arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter