Στοιχεία - Part 20

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take long for Momo to find the girl because she could see a huge crowd of people standing infront of a little barrier of fire. She saw that the headmasters were making their way down and there was screaming and shouting coming from within the crowd. Momo bolted there and squeezed through the crowd. While doing that, she caught a glimpse of Mina and a guy coming up towards her. Without thinking, Momo hopped through the flames, grabbed the guy's shoulder and socked him so hard that he turned 180 in the air before landing on the ground.
 

MM: What the hell?! If I ever see you near her again, you will get it worse!

 

Momo grab Mina’s hand and was about to leave when the Fotian got up and blasted fire in her direction. Mina turned just in time and her eyes widened. She s her arms around Momo’s waist and received the blast for her. The impact knocked both of them down but when Momo realised what happened, she lost it.

 

Electricity surged through her body as the symbols on her arms started to glow. She closed her eyes and snapped them open, showing glowing irises that were filled with anger. The other students started to disperse to a safe distance but the Fotian acted tough and refused to back away. he fired a few times but his fire extinguished when it hit Momo.

 

Momo did the number ‘1’ sign with both her hands and pulled them apart to her sides. She pulled them towards her body and then pushed her open palms out at the Fotian who blasted away to dodge the electricity. He hopped on the trees, fences, and ran around the plaza while shooting at Momo but the girl didn’t flinch.

 

This obviously alerted the alarm and the whole school was left in lock down. The students looked out of the windows and could see the lightning from their dorms. Sana and Dahyun were obviously faster and reached the place first while Jeongyeon was running after them at the back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While running out of Astrapi, Jeongyeon was flung to the side by a ball of flame. No one saw it because she was far behind them so Jeongyeon was left to fend for herself. She winced in pain as she tried to get up; however, another blast put her down again.

 

“Well, well, well, aren’t you high and might, Yoo Jeongyeon~”

 

JY: You…

 

Jeongyeon gritted her teeth as she saw who the guy was. It was the same guy that tried to blast the exiles in the auditorium a few days ago.

 

“Let’s have some fun, shall WE?!” and her kicked Jeongyeon in the gut. Causing the latter to roll across the ground. He then stood over her, charged his fist up and swung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung arrived last and looked behind her but Jeongyeon wasn’t there anymore. She had no time to care because she was busy dodging Momo’s lightning too. Sana and Dahyun tried to stop Momo, Nayeon tended to Mina with the cover of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung tired to get the Fotian to safety.

 

Dahyun and Sana were like acrobats doing cartwheels to get closer to Momo. Their plan was to discharge her but when they touched her, the strong build up of electricity shot them away. Mina regained consciousness, she was fine, just a little dizzy and her blazer was also ruined.

 

She found herself in a room where Nayeon was taking care of her.

 

MI: What happened?

 

NY: You girlfriend went crazy outside…

 

MI: What?!

 

NY: They are trying to stop her-

 

An incoming call from her communicator debunked what she said.

 

“NAYEON! WE NEED HELP… WE CAN’T STOP HER AND JEONGYEON SSI IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN!”

 

Mina heard that too because they were yelling. Nayeon urged Mina to rest but she insisted on seeing what was happening. When they got out, they saw the damage of the whole thing. Sana and Dahyun were god knows where while Tzuyu was shielding Chaeyoung and the Fotian now.

 

Nayeon wanted to dash out but Mina grabbed her.

 

MI: L-let me handle this…

 

NY: What are you- No… NO! I will not let you blood bend!

 

MI: We don’t have a choice!

 

Nayeon looked at Mina and looked out to the plaza. Mina was right. Nayeon released the grip on Mina’s hands and let the girl do her thing.

 

MI: If I go too far, tackle me down okay?

 

NY: Okay…

 

Mina closed her eyes and opened them again. Her eyes turned into a bright shade of blood red and she stuck her hand out towards Momo. It took a while for Mina to gain control. Even though there was no sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter