Στοιχεία - Part 7

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun knew where Chaeyoung’s dorm was. She has been there many times. While on her way there, she saw that Chaeyoung’s roommate had just went out and looking through the window, Chaeyoung was still in. Using the more normal method, she knocked the door and waited for the younger one to open.

 

Chaeyoung wasn’t prepared for what was waiting for her. When she opened the door, she immediately slammed it but Dahyun pushed it open in time and slipped in. She locked the doors and walked towards Chaeyoung who had her hands charged with flames.

 

DH: Look I am not here to fight you

 

CY: Then why are you here?

 

DH: Are you okay?

 

CY: Not for you to care.

 

DH: I just want to make sure you are okay…

 

CY: Stop your fake caring you two faced !

 

Chaeyoung charged forward to punch the latter but instead of dodging, Dahyun shut her eyes tightly and stood there, bracing for impact. If Chaeyoung wants to hit her, she deserves it. But after a few seconds, nothing happened; however, there was warmness at the side of her face.

 

She squinted her eyes open to see Chaeyoung’s flaming fist at the side of her face but it slowly extinguished itself with Chaeyoung walking away and sitting on the chair in the dining area.

 

CY: I’m fine. That answers your question right? Go before I really hit you.

 

DH: Chaengie…

 

CY: DON’T call me that. You have NO rights

 

DH: Chaeyoung… I-I’m sorry I-

 

CY: I don’t want to hear any explanations.

 

DH: I didn’t mean it!

 

CY: Please go before I loose my temper…

 

DH: Chaeyoung…

 

Dahyun moved closer; Chaeyoung clenched her hand tighter around the cup. Dahyun could see the water in Chaeyoung’s cup starting to boil as she came closer but she didn’t care. Suddenly, Chaeyoung lunged at the girl, knocking her down on to the floor.

 

She raised her palm and slapped her unnie hard, leaving a red mark on her fair skin. Dahyun turned back and looked at the latter with tears in her eyes. Chaeyoung hated that; That face always make her weak. She immediately got off and walked towards her room but Dahyun stood up quickly and grabbed her.

 

Chaeyoung squirmed but Dahyun managed to retrain her and rammed her against the wall.

 

DH: I-I’m sorry… I re-really am…

 

CY: Let me go!

 

Chaeyoung growled as she grit her teeth and squirmed. Dahyun could see that tears were already starting to form in the younger girl’s eyes.

 

DH: Chaeyoung I know you still love me… Please forgive me…

 

CY: Never! I hate you and I don’t love you!

 

Flames came out of Chaeyoung’s palms, causing Dahyun to fly to the other side of the room and crashing in to the chair that Chaeyoung pulled out. Hearing the racket from inside the house, Jeongyeon immediately knocked the door down and charged at the intruder.

 

Jeongyeon grasp her neck and snarled.

 

JY: What the Fu*k are you doing here!

 

And with a swing, she threw Dahyun out of the apartment window and down she fell from the 4th floor, with trees breaking her fall. Jeongyeon jumped after her and saw the Astrapian trying to escape. She performed a round house kick and shot a flame at Dahyun who barely dodged it.

 

Because of the fight, the Fotia alarm sounded and the headmaster and trainers could be seen rushing to the yard where they could see Jeongyeon punching flames at an Astrapian.

 

Dahyun was playing defensive and zapped up a shield to block the flames. Jeongyeon shot again but Dahyun dodged and zapped out a whip, hitting Jeongyeon on the leg. The latter hissed in pain as she fell one knee, looking at the Astrapian who was fleeing.

 

Dahyun was running out of the building but was met with the headmaster and the trainers who were armed with flames in their hands. The Fotian trainers struck first but Dahyun za

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter