Στοιχεία - Part 19

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






I'm sorry, Satzu will come but just not now, since it wasnt the ship i intended to focus on... So bear with me because i have written it in the later chapters!










Even though they are two abnormal girls who have powers, it didn’t mean that Chaeyoung and Dahyun couldn’t do anything outside of the academy. It certainly did not stop them from going to a place that they frequent; The Karaoke Place.

 

Before the two split, their dates were really simple. They would go on picnics, movies, dinner or karaoke. The two shared a passion in rap so they would always spit fire when there were in that little soundproof room. Booking the place for 5 hours straight, Chaeyoung and Dahyun started with a warm up of TWICE songs.

 

Of course they know TWICE. TWICE was like one of the most popular girl groups in Korea. Chaeyoung first knew them through Dahyun who was a Kpop fanatic while Chaeyoung was more towards the western side. But needless to say, Chaeyoung still feel in love with that girl group.

 

They love them so much so that they memorized the dance and rap parts for their songs. They rapped to ‘Ohh ahh’ and screamed their lungs out during ‘like a fool’ and dancing crazily to ‘Do it Again’. After a few more Justin bieber, ikon, apink and Got7 songs, the both of them crashed on the couch, too tired to even pick up the mic.

 

Dahyun looked down to Chaeyoung who was lying on her lap, looking at her.

 

CY: It has been long since we did this huh?

 

DH: Yea… Happy times~

 

Chaeyoung looked at her watch.

 

CY: 3 minutes left unnie, let’s do a last song!

 

As Chaeyoung sat up and picked up the remote, Dahyun pushed her down on the sofa.

 

DH: I don’t want to… I want to spend time with you… in private

 

Chaeyoung could feel her heart thumping really really fast. Her accidentally clicking on Taeyang’s ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’ did not help to calm the atmosphere at all. It set the mood really well as Dahyun leaned downwards, capturing the younger girl’s lips. Chaeyoung’s eyes fluttered a little before slowly closing and feeling every feeling of the kiss from Dahyun.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung finally returned to the school and saw Jeongyeon waiting at the gates. Jeongyeon scoffed when she saw the two walking hand in hand. She had lost her trust in the Astrapian and still was against their relationship and Chaeyoung knew about that damn well.

 

The younger Fotian pulled her hand away from Dahyun and excused herself first. She hung her head low and quickened her pace past Jeongyeon.

 

JY: Ya

 

Chaeyoung stopped.

 

JY: Meet me at the dorm later

 

Chaeyoung nodded dreadfully and sped away. Jeongyeon’s eyes traced the Fotian until she disappeared in the distance and looked back at Dahyun. She then took a few steps forward and stopped in front of the latter just to intimidate her before leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Neros were back at lessons while Tzuyu was busy with her own training. Sana, Momo and Dahyun tries their best to not be around the Academy in case they were spotted and Jihyo also gave them the task to search and convince exiles to join the academy again.

 

Jeongyeon arrived back at the dorm with bags of food she bought from Fotia. Since her and Chaeyoung does not really hang out in the Fotia academy anymore, she figured she might have missed the rice from the 4th stall.

 

The fist thing she heard was the thumping of their punching bag and she saw Chaeyoung, with sweat dripping, punching away.

 

JY: Do you hate me that much?

 

Chaeyoung stopped and steadied the punching bag.

 

CY: No…

 

JY: I thought you were punching me rather than the bag

 

CY: I-I… Unnie… I love Dahyun…

 

JY: What about it?

 

CY: I want to be with her!

 

JY: Why are you so angst? I didn’t say anything. I was just taking a smoke when I saw you two.

 

Chaeyoung sulked. Jeongyeon ignored that and waved her over to eat. Chaeyoung shook her head and told Jeongyeon she want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter