Στοιχεία - Part 21

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE DNA PERCENTAGE AND THEORY THING IS NOT BULL!!! I LEARNT IT IN SCHOOL!!! You can try it with the punnett square for recessive genes!









***Satzu is not a ship i wanted to focus on so i am really sorry if there is a lack of Satzu inside. Because i only tagged 2yeon, dubchaeng and Mimo.... I'm really sorry....***













Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 [Office]

 

“Annyeong”

 

JH: Thank you for coming, please sit down.

 

The Fotian nodded his head and took a seat anxiously.

 

JH: I know you have had your punishment. Don’t worry, I just wan to ask some questions. I heard you said that one of the Elementals was a blackfire?

 

“Chaeyoung? Y-Yes…”

 

JH: You know she is a blackfire?

 

“Y-yes… M-my parents actually…”

 

JH: Oh? Care to explain more?



“W-well, my mother and father are business partners with Son Inc. Because they wanted to know if they could be trusted, they did a background check… they found out that Mr. and Mrs. Son were recessive Blackfires; meaning that they carry the blackfire gene but it is not dominant. They are just normal Fotians with the gene.”

 

JH: This means Chaeyoung only has a 25% chance to be a Blackfire.



“Well, that was my fault… I was interested and so I snooped around the Son’s office one day when my Parents left me there to go for a meeting with them in another room… I-I found DNA testing documents… It wasn’t hard since it says ‘Blackfire gene: +’”

 

JH: And how did you know about Jeongyeon’s past?

 

“It’s obvious, her parents were in the Fotian council, everyone was killed…”

 

JH: I see… Thank you for your time and DO NOT about that again you got me?

 

“Y-Yes mam…”

 

JH: Dismissed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun came back to the apartment to see Tzuyu banging on the door to Chaeyoung’s room.

 

DH: What wrong?!

 

TY: long story but she locked herself in!

 

Dahyun rushed to coax Chaeyoung out with the help of Tzuyu but Chaeyoung still didn’t budge. On the other hand, the Fotian was in the bathtub, having a relaxing dip in the water to try to forget about the sudden burst of rage her unnie had before.

 

She heard the annoying banging and decided to submerged herself in the water so that she could block out the sound. With a deep breath, she plunged in. Outside, Dahyun and Tzuyu were starting to worry. Tzuyu decided to break in. she molded earth into the shape of a key and unlocked it. They looked around the room but saw no one inside.

 

Suddenly, the announcement system rang, calling the elementals to the office along with Sana, Dahyun and Momo. Dahyun nodded to Tzuyu, signaling her to go first while she approached the bathroom. The Astrapian rammed her shoulder and broke down the door.

 

Dahyun’s heart dropped when she saw the girl submerged under water. She immediately reached in and pulled her out. Chaeyoung was taken aback and breathed in some water. She hacked and coughed with Dahyun patting her back. After the older girl confirmed she was okay, she pulled Chaeyoung towards her and kissed her.

 

DH: I- I thought… … b-but I forgive you because I got a reward~

 

Chaeyoung covered herself and pushed Dahyun away to get dressed. They both sat on the bed with Dahyun sitting cross-legged behind her and helping her dry her hair.

 

CY: Jeongyeon attacked me…

 

DH: MWO?! Wae?!

 

CY: I… I don’t know…

 

Dahyun buried her head against the crook of Chaeyoung’s neck and supplied them with kisses.

 

DH: It’s okay, let me help you temporary forget.

 

Dahyun traced her kisses up Chaeyoung’s neck and the younger girl slowly leaned back. Dahyun kissed the latter’s lips and s her hands under the latter’s shirt. Chaeyoung stopped her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter