Στοιχεία - Part 3

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Hi all, i know this is a surprise to you guys but i had to release this chapter today because i will be cuaght up in another school activity during the Monday TT^TT 



Also, i read your comments and thank you for all the nice comments! Really ^~^ It encourages me everyday!



See yall again for the next Chapter on Thurs! 


(P.S. Sorry for my bad drawings below :') I ain't no artist...)




 

Chaeyoung awoke in an unfamiliar place painted white and blue unlike the black walls of her School because it was scorched to the point even the cleaners can’t get the soot off. She looked to her left and saw Jeongyeon slumped over her bed in deep sleep. Her and Chaeyoung were roommates and this was the first time she saw Jeongyeon sleep so deeply; the girl must have been tired.

 

NY: Oh? You are awake? How are you feeling?

 

CY: C-can you help me sit up?

 

NY: Sure but your abdomen might hurt a bit

 

The shuffling woke Jeongyeon up and she wasted no time to help her roommate sit up.

 

JY: Are you okay? Are you in pain? Do you need anything? A-

 

CY: geez unnie, I’m fine…

 

JY: You sure?

 

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded, making Jeongyeon relax a little. After Nayeon treated Chaeyoung, she left the two girls alone.

 

CY: First time I see you not fighting with her

 

JY: We don’t fight all the time…

 

Chaeyoung giggled because she knewthat was a lie. Once the two saw each other, they would usually argue about the stupidest things. Chaeyoung then heaved a sigh. Even if she doesn’t say it, Jeongyeon knew it was about Dahyun.

 

Chaeyoung was crushed. She had some hopes that Dahyun would change but in the end, she shot her again and this time, it was more painful than the first. She was angry and sad and frustrated; her feelings were so mixed up even Chaeyoung herself didn’t know what to feel.

 

That same day, Chaeyoung was discharged so Jeongyeon and her walked back to their school with the help of Nayeon who lead them out so they do not lose their way in the Nero’s Academy. Along the way, Nayeon also explained to Chaeyoung on what meds she should take, the number of times and told her to go back to the school once in a while for a check up.

 

NY: And you… Ya!

 

Jeongyeon turned her head.

 

JY: Me?

 

NY: Yea you.

 

JY: I have a name you know

 

CY: Now now… Let’s not start a fight…

 

NY: Anyway, talk care of her well, she still cant do strenuous activities. Got it?

 

JY: Arasseo arasseo…

 

They three walked towards the plaza where Nayeon stopped and watched the other two walk back towards their school. Since it was break time, students were in the plaza and Nayeon couldn’t help but hear some Fotians shouting at Chaeyoung.

 

“She betrayed you again huh?!"

 

"HAHAHAHA That’s what you get from dating a traitor!”

 

“Astrapi more like ARSE- trapi!” and with that, the Fotian bend the flames, which was surrounding her school’s monument (Which was her school's symbol) towards Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. But before the flames touched them, Nayeon swung water from the fountain (Part of her school’s monument design) towards the flame, causing the formation of steam.

 

The assailant snapped his head towards Nayeon and hissed “What do you want Nero?”

 

NY: hurting someone of your own kind? It’s you who is the traitor.

 

Nayeon walked away, leaving the Fotian speechless as he walked away to escape the judging eyes that fell on him. Jeongyeon turned to look at the girl who was walking away before she dragged Chaeyoung away from the unhealthiness of the environment.

----------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter