Στοιχεία - Part 13

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She dropped to her knees and immediately rolled the girl on her back. She then felt her pulse but could not feel anything. She then leaned down on the girl's chest and listened; nothing. Nayeon flinched and fell on her bum as her eyes widened in horror. She pushed herself back with kicks and her eyes teared up. 


NY: N-No... NoNoNoNO! 



She crawled back to Jeongyeon and felt her vitals again. She started to sob; she was devestated.


NY: Ya... YA Yoo Jeongyeon... Don't prank me... Wake up! Jeongyeon! 


With a grunt, she clenched her fist and hit Jeongyeon's chest and tired listening again. Finally faint beating sound of her heart was heard, bringing joy to Nayeon’s ears. She smiled and wiped her tears away and bended water from the trees, hovering it across the latter’s body. However, it was too slow and not effective.

 

NY: ...

 

Nayeon looked at her surroundings. She stood up, contemplating whether she should just leave the girl there or not. She sighed and decided to drag the girl along, hoping to find a body of water. That way, she could treat the girl at a faster rate than hovering a little blob of liquid over her, which was going to take forever.

 

It took her awhile to get to the nearest river. She could hear the sound of the waterfall, meaning she wasn't far from their last campsite; because the forest was only known to have one main waterfall. With a final pull, Nayeon fell backwards on to the grassy river bank and laid down while trying to catch her breath.

 

After a while she sat up and continued her ‘hopping and dragging’ maneuver, bringing the Fotian towards the river. Finally, both of them were in the water. The chest deep water relieved the weight off Nayeon's foot and decreased the pain. She then placed her palms above Jeongyeon's floating body and mumbled...

 

NY: therapéfsei

 

The river emitted a deep blue glow with a cooling effect. Nayeon could feel her ankle getting less painful, soon enough, she was able to stand on her own two feet. Having water made it easier to transport the Fotian around. She left Jeongyeon leaning on the bank while her body was submerged in the healing waters. Nayeon needed to build shelter but she didn't know how. It was impossible to build an ice shelter because it would melt.

 

NY: .... What if...

 

Nayeon bended the water around Jeongyeon to make it easier for her to get the girl upstream. They arrived at the waterfall. Nayeon placed Jeongyeon gently on the bank and stood in front of the water fall. She placed her hand in front of her and closed her eyes. She knew that if the water had enough pressure, it can cut through stone. She herself cannot exert this much pressure but the waterfall could.

 

Her eyes snapped open, revealing a blue glow. The symbol on the back of her hand also glowed brighter than usual. The water from the falls started to act against gravity and was diverted to the rock wall behind the falls. The pressure of the water managed to carve out a little cave enough for Nayeon and Jeongyeon to take shelter and also stay hidden from Astrapians, if there were any. She removed the moisture from the walls floor and Jeongyeon's hair before she let herself take a break from using so much energy.

 

She leaned on the wall and let Jeongyeon's head rest on her lap. Looking at how peaceful the girl was, she ran her fingers through the latter's hair.

 

NY: why am I even helping your annoying ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung had woken up to find herself trapped under some rubble. She hit her head quite hard but luckily, the rubble fell against the steep rock face of a mountain thus she was not hurt but trapped underneath. She regained some of her energy and melted her way out. She coughed and peered through the thick smoke but could see no one else other than her.

 

This was one of those times were she was actually grateful for all the training that Jeongyeon had put her through. She acquired some survival skills and knew that the first thing she had to do was seek shelter. Where else would be safer than high up the trees? Chaeyoung knew she could blast her way up so that was not the problem.

 

Next on her imaginary to-do list was to acquire camouflage. Not just so she can hunt for food but also to escape the eyes of the Astrapians. As long as she was not recognized or spotted, she was okay to go. Getting camouflage wasn’t easy. Chaeyoung found herself scavenging the crash site for cloth. But her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter