Στοιχεία - Part 18

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the Academy, the three entered stealthily into Jihyo’s office. Jihyo was of course furious but more worried for her students now. She had no idea what to do but she warned Momo of Mina because the girl was in a horrible mood after that event. Jihyo sent them off first so she and her advisors can think of something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo learnt from Nayeon that Mina was alone in the dorm. Nayeon almost beat the out of Momo when she saw her but also gave her wishes for Momo to stay safe when she meets Mina.

 

NY: You are so dead…

 

MM: I just wanted her to be safe…

 

NY: don’t tell me, tell her when you actually get the chance… hopefully…

 

MM: Ya water girl… you have to help me…

 

NY: I tired… WE tried but good god she almost flooded the whole school

 

Momo sulked and Nayeon pat her back wishing her good luck, hopefully not for the last time.

 

Momo walked in to the apartment and saw that the door to Mina’s room was left ajar. She pushed it open silently and peered in to the room to see Mina curled up in the bed and listening to music. The blonde tiptoed towards the bed and climbed in to spoon the latter.

 

Nothing happened for the first few seconds so Momo thought Mina was asleep but suddenly, she felt a jab. Momo groaned in pain and pulled away but this caused her to fall on the ground. She winced and curled up while holding her abdomen in pain.

 

MI: I hate you!!!

 

Momo turned to see a pillow flying towards her. She immediately rolled away and dodged it but another one managed to hit her in the face when she got up. The blonde fought her way towards the brunette who soon found no more things to throw at the her.

 

MM: Look Mina I-I’m sorry!

 

MI: How can you do this! I thought you were betraying me like what Dahyun did to Chaeyoung!

 

Momo grabbed her before she could bend any water at her and pulled her in to embrace. She could feel the girl squirming and slightly pounding her chest so she held her tighter so the latter couldn’t move. Being a crybaby, Mina was already sobbing in Momo’s arms and asking her why she did that.

 

MM: I just wanted to protect you… If headmaster Ilektrikos gets you, it'll kill me… I don’t want to lose you…

 

MI: I hate you…

 

Momo buried her head in the crook of Mina’s neck and they both snuggled in bed. They were spooning each other with Momo being the big spoon and planting little kissed on Mina’s neck and shoulders. The blonde then slowly trailed her fingers under the latter’s shirt and drew circles on her belly. Mina shuddered.

 

MI: Ya… Stop…

 

MM: You like it~

 

MI: I-I…

 

Momo chuckled at Mina’s sudden inability to talk. And shifted her hands deeper into Mina’s shirt. Yes, Mina is a conservative girl but Momo made her want to sin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clinging of chains from the punching bag and thumping of the punching bag echoed around in the combat room. Chaeyoung was in a tank top, which has been soaked in sweat, and was punching away at a punching bag that was as big as her.

 

The combat room was made out of 2 stories. The lower level is the actual training area while the second level is the observatory. Dahyun watched Chaeyoung from the observatory. They haven’t seen each other for days and Dahyun didn’t know how the latter would react. She definitely did not want to get attacked by the Fotian but what fun would it be if she were to meet Chaeyoung just like that?

 

Dahyun hopped off the railing and down to the combat area behind Chaeyoung. The Fotian must have sensed her because she managed to dart away from the bolt that Dahyun fired. Chaeyoung turned to see a masked figure equipped with lightning in her hands.

 

CY: You know it is illegal for an Astrapian to break into the Academy right?

 

“We belong here, this is our academy.”

 

CY: You all have no right. Leave before I roast your .

 

“I bet I can hurt you like how your ex did~”

 

Chaeyoung hated the taunting as much as Jeongyeon but she was usually a little more patient about it. However, she really hates it when someone talks about Dahyun. She lit her hands up and started to fling flames as the trespasser dodged them swiftly.

 

“Aww~ poor little girl let her feelings get to her?”

 

CY: SHUT UP!

 

Chaeyoung did a rotado and fired flames out of her legs but she missed again. A bolt of lightning then wrapped around and tugged on her ankle, causing her to fall. Chaeyoung got up immediately and charged at the latter with flaming fists.

 

She punched left and right but the person dodged it. It was as though she could predict the mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter