Στοιχεία - Part 1

Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I Suggest you guys to read the description before reading the story if not you might not be able to visualise their different suits and uniforms or the meaning of some of the geek words!!!



***Ih ave decided to realse 1 chapter every monday  I'll update a chapter every MONDAY & THURSDAY INSTEAD  (My country's (SG) monday for those who are foreigners~)***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Council]

 

Jihyo heard a knock on her office door. She quickly cleared the messy piles of papers on the table and closed the file.

 

JH: Come in!

 

A tall girl with a pixie hair cut, busted lip and black eye came into the office and stood there with her hands in her pockets. From the looks of her elemental sign (φ), on her blazer and the side of her neck, Jihyo knew that she was from Fotia. Not only that, but the Fotian (Pronounced: Foe-tian ; A fotia student) was a regular too.


JH: Why arn't You in your uniform?


JY: I hate the academy's skirt and pants. I prefer jeans.


JH: This is against the rules.


JY: Do you prefer jeans of me walking around bottomless?

 

JH: ... Argh... Suit yourself... Anyway, what brought you here again Ms. Yoo?

 

JY: Is it hard to guess? I go into a fight duh

 

JH: Watch your manners lady. I want details.

 

JY: Some Fotia jerk decided it he wanted to annoy me so I taught him a lesson.

 

JH: Yoo Jeongyeon

 

JY: Geez… alright… He was picking on Chaeyoung. And you know how much I hate when people pick on her… I was angry so I scalded his .

 

Jihyo sighed again.

 

JH: Stay back. You will make sure you clean the school.

 

JY: What? No nagging?

 

JH: What else an I say? I would only be repeating myself.

 

Jihyo waved Jeongyeon away and heaved another deep sigh before continuing her work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gi]

 

Meanwhile at the green house, the Gians (Pronounced: Gi-yian ; a Gi Student) where training themselves on accuracy. Since their school was a greenhouse, meaning it was made out of glass, made them extra careful on where they bend the earth around. Jihyo wound always get a headache when she sees how much money was spent in replacing the window panels for the green house.

 

Chou Tzuyu was one of the students in Gi and one of their Ace students too. She was alone in one of the domes, practicing her sand bending. Do not worry, their dorms are not transparent but were like any other apartment, but Tzuyu's had a training hemisphere attached to it.

 

Tzuyu put on her combat suit and wore her gas mask. She stood in the middle of the room and closed her eyes, concentrating while waving her hands around slowly. The sand started to vibrate and move with Tzuyu’s every movement.

 

 As Tzuyu waved more, her body moving with the flow, more sand were being transported and some started to lift off the ground. Suddenly, the girl pulled her arms to her sides and snapped her eyes open.

 

She clenched her hand into a clawed shape.

 

The sand shot up from the ground and froze in the air. She then waved her hands again and the sand in swirled around in the air gracefully. Being the child that she was, she liked to entertain herself by morphing the sand in to many different shapes.

 

Tzuyu picked up sand bending a week ago and was already doing well. Her teachers want her to try metal bending but she had been putting it off for days. She just wasn’t comfortable with it.

 

Tzuyu played for a little while more until her senses became alert. She snapped her eyeballs to the left and as fast as a formula one car, she waved hands;

 

Stomped her right foot down;

 

Raised her right hand up, with the sand following;

 

Twisted her body;

 

And unleashed a wall of sand down, extinguishing the fireball that was headed towards her. She knew it wasn’t over. As expected, another fireball come and Tzuyu wasted no time clenching her fist and raising it up like an uppercut, forming a wall of sand that extinguished the flame.

 

As the sand fell, Tzuyu used her raised her other hand and clenched it. The sound of the opponent struggling meant that she had successfully restrained her. Usually it was hard for Tzuyu to “see” by using the vibrations on the ground with sand, but the tall girl was happy she managed to pull it off for the 2nd time.

 

CY: Ya! Okay! Okay! I’m sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter