One metre

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Get to go! Bye!'' With that, Doyeon quickly exited her dorm to avoid any questions asked. She lied to her dormmates that she went to hang out with her high school friend. If she told them the truth, they might think she was crazy or overreacted and perhaps caused another fuss in the whole university. After all, it was Oh Sehun she was going to date later. 

''But why is she wearing that dress?'' Miyoung puzzled. 

 

---

 

Doyeon saw a familiar figure standing under a tree at the main entrance of Seoul National University. Little did she knew, a smile formed on her happy face as she approached that figure. She seemed like she couldn't hide her happiness. 

''You're here,'' Sehun smiled. 

''Am I late?'' Doyeon panicked. She quickly looked at her watch. It was only 1.15 p.m. 

''No, you're not late. I'm just slightly earlier than you,'' Sehun said as he made a 'slightly' gesture with his thumb and index finger together. 

 

 

It was awkward but exciting at the same time for Doyeon. She remained silent and played with the strap of her handbag. She always felt comforted or less uneasy when her hand was holding onto something. Sehun noticed that so he promptly broke the ice. ''How's life?'' And it sounded stupid. He immediately regretted afterwards. A campus prince began to be helpless in front of a girl? His dormmates were going to laugh at him for sure. 

''Fine..'' Doyeon replied. ''Where are we going today?'' 

''I've planned it the other day but still I think I should discuss it to you,'' Sehun shoved his hands into his pockets. This had became his habit since forever. 

''I-I'm okay with anything though,'' Doyeon answered almost immediately. 

''Still, I have to tell you first,'' Sehun bend a little and his face was just a dictionary thickness away from Doyeon's. She blushed, obviously. ''We'll watch a movie then have dinner together. Does it sound okay with you?''

''Of course!''

''But it's quite boring. isn't it?'' Sehun wanted to make sure it was a right choice. 

''No. I'm sure it will be fun,'' Doyeon snapped back. 

 

 

When Doyeon walked out of the air-conditioned underground subway, she could feel the warm air that was saturated with the cherry blossom city. It was only a ten minutes walk from the subway to the nearest shopping mall which had a cinema in it. As the cinema was located at the highest floor, both Sehun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter