Soojung's plan

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Soojung had all the bad thoughts in her brain and she was analysing how she was going to carry out all the plans. She had never dated when she first saw Sehun, which was on her first day of university. When she saw him for the very first time, she thought she was going to make the guy hers. After researching him for a while, she was so determine to do anything to grab his attention but all this time she had failed. She tried to be the prettiest of SNU and now she succeeded. However, it seemed like Sehun had fallen for the other girls. 

Soojung couldn't concentrate in  her English class. Her mind wandered elsewhere as the professor chanted non-stop in fron to the hall. Well, most people zoned out too. That particular scene; that scene when Sehun Doyeon's hair kept replaying inside her brain and she was absolutely mad about it.

''Bomi, Eunchae, can I get some help?'' Soojung did her aegyo to her friends. Both her friends immediately nodded. 

Bomi and Eunchae were Soojung closest friends. However, people just assumed then as Soojung's minions which Soojung accepted that statement proudly. She knew they won't say no to her. After all, being close to the prettiest girl could attract quite an attention. 

The three of them arrived at a cafe which was outside the university as they wanted to talk privately. 

''What do you need?'' Eunchae asked as she sipped on her iced peach tea. She knew Soojung wanted them to do something when she bought them drinks or food. 

Soojung told them her plan with a very soft and low tone to prevent anyone to eavedrop. Bomi and Eunhae's eyes slowly widened. 

''Are you sure you want to do this?'' Bomi asked. ''Doing this might ruin y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter