Jinyoung

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was late for his newsletter meeting. ''Oh , I'm so doomed,'' he looked at his watch and quickened his pace. 

As soon as he stepped inside the meeting room, all the commitee members were already there. 

''Treasurer, you're late,'' the president folded her arms and she sent Jinyoung a look. 

''I'm sorry. I went to the main office to do something before I come.'' he made up a lie. 

''Whatever, just get a seat and ask someone to tell you what's going on because I don't want to repeat myself again,'' the president said, totally annoyed by how Jinyoung was not punctual. 

 

''Hey dude,'' Sungjae punched Jinyoung's elbow as he squeezed himself to sit beside him. He explained everything to him from the beginning to the end. 

''Okay sure. I will check the price for the booklets and brochures. I think we have enough money for it,'' Jinyoung nodded as he scribbled some important stuff in his journal. 

''We need to publish the magazine and brochure one week before summer holiday. If not,'' Sungjae made a killing gesture with his thumb across his neck. ''The president will definitely kill us.''

''Absolutely,'' Jinyoung laughed. ''So did you finish your articles? Everything needs to be read by you before publish.''

''I know right, that's a pain in . I'm a Chinese major but they force me to check on English related stuff too. Shouldn't you be doing that?'' Sungjae complained. 

''Well. You're the best among us.''

 

''Laptop?'' Jinyoung asked. 

''You too?'' Sungjae questioned back. 

''All my stuffs are inside so I might as well just use my own,'' Jinyoung shrugged. 

''So do I,'' Sungjae said. ''By the way, do you want to have dinner with this evening? Sangyeopsal?''

''No. I have dinner with someone else tonight,'' Jinyoung smiled at the thought of Doyeon. 

''Who?''

''Kim Doyeon.''

''What the ? Jinyoung, are you ing serious? That Kim Doyeon?'' Sungjae was totally in shock. He couldn't believe how Jinyoung could get that girl like not long after the rumours and pictures spreading all over SNU.

''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter