Girls' feeling and courage

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyeon was extremely mad at her three dormmates. Never in her life she had gotten this angry. 

''Doyeon-ah...'' Nana trailed off, trying to use her aegyo to cool the fire red aura surrounded Doyeon. ''Sorry.''

Nana sent a frightened look to Miyoung and Yeonmi when Doyeon didn't reply anything. 

Doyeon knew it was useless getting angry at her friends. In fact, she was kind of ebullient on the inside. I mean, whose heart won't flutter when she is paired up with the most handsome guy in school? To save her from all the mess, she logged out the game and pretended to be disconnected. 

---

After knowing the news that Sehun and Doyeon was officially together, Suho and Kai once again rushed to Sehun's dorm although it was only nine in the morning. 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Irritated, Jongdae crawled out from his bed and stomped forwards to the door and opened it. 

''Where's Sehun?!'' Kai couldn't help but to feel happy for his friend. If Sehun was considered the most handsome in the campus, Kai had the potential to be second most handsome. However, different from Kai, Sehun was a totally idiot when it came to girls. 

''Washing himself up,'' Jongdae growled before he went back to his bed. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol promptly woke up when they knew something interesting was going to happen. It annoyed Jongdae even more because it meant more noise. 

As soon as Sehun went out from the washroom, he was pulled to sit down on the 'meeting table' in his dorm.

''Congratulation,'' Suho smiled. 

''Congrats, you good for nothing handsome smart brat!'' Kai ruffled Sehun's hair which was still wet after the morning shower.

''Erm.. oh..'' Sehun blushed. ''I didn't know she will be the one that announce it as official though.''

''That just show how much a coward you are,'' Kai snorted.

''Shut up,'' Sehun glared. 

Suho and Kai didn't come to their room for nothing. Since it was the first time for Sehun to date, they wanted to help him with anything they could. 

''Okay, we actually prepare a few quizzes for you,'' Baekhyun took out his cellphone and searched for the group chat he formed last night. 

''It was questions about girls' feeling,'' Chanyeol added. 

''W-What?'' Sehun was dumbfounded. 

''First question,'' Baekhyun read out loud. ''What do girls want to receive during White day?''

''Not Valentine?'' Sehun asked.

Suho facepalmed himself. Kai shook his head in disappointment. Chanyeol and Baekhyun sighed in distress. 

''Guys receive gift on Valentine while girls receive gift from White day,'' Chanyeol explained. 

''Oh. Flower bouquet?'' Sehun answered.

''Wrong.''

''Ring?''

''Wrong.''

''Soft toy?''

''Wrong.''

''Okay I give up,'' Sehun heaved a sigh. 

''It's candy!'' Baekhyun snapped.

''Are you joking with me or what?!'' Sehun looked at them seriously. ''Who the he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter