Trouble

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''I-I'm sorry..'' Doyeon stuttered, apparently she was nervous as she backed of herself. However, she then realized her head was lying on someone else's chest. 

''Come on, just take it in case you need. You can use it on me too~,'' It was the guy senior from before.

Doyeon's hairs stood to the end, she quickly freed herself from the erted senior. 

''Are you okay?'' Sehun suddenly said. It was rare, like extremely rare for him to ask a girl if she was okay. The crowd sqeaked in jealousy. ''If she don't want it then don't force her!'' Sehun gave the erted senior a stent and cold gaze before he walked away. Doyeon's heart skipped a beat.

After that, the guy senior apologized to Doyeon and said something like he wanted to befriend with her. Doyeon of course forgave him. 

''How about we exchange phone number?'' he asked. 

''Ermm.. I don't have a phone at the moment,'' Doyeon remembered she spoilt her phone a week before she came to uni. She almost bought a new one but her odd thought ceeased her from buying one. She thought that she had a laptop already so why bother to buy a phone, it was the same thing.

''Are you trying to push me away? Hey, I'm really sorry for what I did just now and I sincerely want to be your friend now!'' he exclaimed with a little anger.

''I really don't have a phone now,'' Doyeon was trying hard to prove herself right. 

At the same time, the drama wasn't finished yet for the crowd, they were still watching what Doyeon was up to with the senior.

''Serve him right!''

''But who doesn't have a phone in this modern era?''

''No phone? the hell?''

''It's just an excuse.''

Doyeon suffered the second awkward moment on her first day. The senior seemed to have no intention to let her go. He just stood in front of her, making her to spill out her phone number for him.

''If she says she don't have a phone then that's mean she don't have one, can't you understand Korean, you annoying erted ?!'' a loud and familiar voice shouted behind Doyeon.

''What did you just call me?'' the senior raised his eyebrow.

''Annoying. erted. .'' Nana snapped back again, and emphasised each words. She held Doyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter