Back to the virtual world

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyeon stared at her laptop screen absentmindedly. She thought a lot of thing after she came back from the date. Her three dormmates weren't back yet as they probably went out together. She was on her favourite online game but had no intention to play at all. Her guild was gone so she kind of lost interested in it. Doyeon put a large AFK (away from keyboard) sign as she just supported her chin with her left hand. 

Her brain was busy analysing all the incident and moment that happened between Sehun and her. When is the first time I meet him? Oh wait, it was during the orientation day. And then...The beauty contest? No. I met him at the buffet restaurant first and then the beauty contest. She tried hard to recall everything. Sehun helped me from disqualification during the beauty contest and that's why I repay him by going on a date with him.. But why a date? Question marks popped out inside her mind. The more she thought, the weirder she felt. Suggesting a date as a repayment was definitely not a good choice, especially for a prince charming like him. When he brought in the gown for me, I was in the fitting room......?! Doyeon squeezed her face with her palm and her eyes were filled with horror. 

Anger boiled inside her. A conclusion came up from Doyeon : Sehun was just like any other guy, thirsting for girls. She felt very lucky that she left the date earlier. Her mother was right. Boys were all the same.

 

Snowhite : Dear, can you spare me some mage equipment? I think my damage is quite low relative to my level.

WalnutXx : I have some in my storage account. I'll give it to you some other time. Let's just slack together for a while. 

Sowhite: Wasn't that your ex?

 

A healing mage approach Doyeon's game character and Walnut was standing right beside her. According to their public conversation, she must be the new chick he hooked. 

WalnutXx: Yes, she was. Let's just ignore her and chat~

 

Doyeon rolled her eyes. What a jerk. Reading the conversation between Walnut and this act-cute chick made her shivered. Such cheeziness. 

 

Snowhite: When are we going to get married? I hope we can hold the Premium Wedding so we can get a three carat ring.

WalnutXx: I've reach my budget this month. Maybe next month? Or the month after next?

Snowhite: :(  Okay then. 

 

Bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter