Agitation

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was shocked but he still remained his cool. ''I don't think what you did is right now.''

''It is the right thing to do. At least for me,'' Soojung answered sternly. If you didn't know that, Soojung was a pretty abdurate girl. She would do anything to get what she wanted. Well, that was why they said that pretty girls were all stubborn. 

Sehun backed a step and he had a very serious look on his face. ''I won't accept you no matter how many times you confess or do this kind of stupid act to me.'' With that, he left. 

Soojung looked at Sehun's back with her lips curved into a smirked. I will definitely make you mine with all force. 

 

---

That night, Sehun was gaming happily as usual with his roommates and Doyeon. The game server updated that day and a lot of new things were added to the game. There was a new map in it and they gladly went together to survey the new place and hunting new monsters. 

Baekhyun got bored immediately because the monsters in the new place were no match for him. ''They should introduce higher level monsters instead of all this low life ugly looking .'' he sighed in disappointment. 

''They just updated a high level monster map last month. They need to have consideration for low level players too,'' Jongdae expounded. 

''Yea,yea..Whatever,'' Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ''I will just surf the internet to kill some time first. Tell me when you guys are ready for boss.''

Baekhyun watched his favourite girl group music video which was Girls' Generation in hyped. He just couldn't stop listening and watching their music video all over and over again. He like Taeyeon especially. ''I~~~~~~~yaa~~yaa~~~,'' he sang Taeyeon's I loudly in the room. 

''Stop it you freaking retarded ,'' Chanyeol covered Baekhyun's mouth forcefully. The two just won't stop bickering for a day. If only one of them was a girl, they wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter