Walnut

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Who the heck did that?!’’ Doyeon  growled. She  was furious to be one of the contestant of the beauty contest. It was a ridiculous thing for her.  Being famous and all was not her goal in the university. She just wanted to get a degree and graduate. She made sure to walk meticulously like on a piece of thin ice. She made sure everything so she wouldn’t cause any more problems to herself. But, everything was ruined now. Ruin.

‘’Doyeon, don’t be mad,’’ Miyoung was shocked to see this side of Doyeon. ‘’If you think positively,  some guys must be interested in you.’’

‘’Miyoung’s right,’’ Nana added. ‘’You’re so pretty. And you’re freaking 168 tall. And thin. If I’m guy I will also fall for you...’’ The more she said, the more she envied Doyeon attractive physical appearance.

‘’If you happen to get into top 10, just join the final. We will definitely buy tickets to support you,’’ Yeonmi shrugged.

After listening to what they said, Doyeon felt kind of relief. For some reasons she thought joining the contest wasn’t bad at all. It might be a good memory for her to remember.

 

---

 

Byun Baekhyun, being the noisiest dormmate after Park Chanyeol was absorbed into a certain thing on the Internet. It was odd for him to be quiet, even for a second.

‘’Baek-ah, what’re you doing?’’ Chanyeol asked. He was bored when Baekhyun didn’t speak a word.

‘’Choosing my future girlfriend,’’ Baekhyun replied.

‘’What?!’’ Chanyeol’s eyes shone. ‘’Is it the beauty contest thing everyone is talking about recently?’’

‘’Yes, yes,’’ Baekhyun said. ‘’The freshers this year look not bad.’’

‘’Let me see!’’ Chanyeol rushed next to Baekhyun and the both of them were hyped up by mere pictures of beautiful girls.

‘’Im Soojung,’’ Baekhyun read. ‘’Isn’t this the first runner up of last year. I’m sure she has a lot of fans to support her.’’

‘’Ahh.. This girl. She must be thinking that she can win this year since Yoona sunbae had already graduated,’’ Chanyeol eyes trying to catch up the speed of Baekhyun scrolling down. ‘’Can you scroll slowly? I can’t see their face clearly.’’

‘’But Yoona sunbae is seriously, kkeee,’’ Baekhyun made a weird noise as he recalled the beauty of Yoona.

‘’I know right. She’s kind too. I’m  so regret I did not choose media as my major,’’ Chanyeol sighed.

‘’Wait a minute. Wait a minute...’’ Baekhyun said. ‘’Oh, this girl is quite good too. Kim Sookja. But why is her name so old fashion?! Aishh..’’

‘’Is she from Joseon dynasty?’’ Chanyeol raised his eyebrow when he saw the weird name. ‘’I can’t believe there are still people using this type of name. Major in media again?!’’ He face-palmed himself.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun couldn’t accept the fact that most good-looking girls were from the art building. Perhaps they were artistic and that was why they were pretty. However, the two idiots didn’t give up there hope. They believed there must be some goddesses in the sciences campus.

‘’Look at this!’’ Baekhyun shouted. ‘’Lee Doyeon.’’

‘’Not bad,’’ Chanyeol nodded. ‘’Major in mechanical engineering.’’ The both of them looked at each other. All of the sudden, they bumped fists and pumped their fists in the air joyfully.

‘’I knew it! Finally someone major in science and also a fresher!’’ Baekhyun exclaimed. ‘’M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter