Basketball Match

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Completely absorbed in her virtual world, Doyeon was active in her game lately. She played whenever she was free. She would also constantly checked on her game when she was doing some questions or reading her notes. A week later, Light held a wedding to marry Doyeon's ign as he promised. All the active members in the guild were invited to the wedding ceremony. 

Light and RedMoon are married. Let's congratulate them!

The words were announced in public. Everyone who was online could see the words clearly. Doyeon tried to track Walnut down. She smirked when she saw him online. Deep down inside, she was thinking about how this definitely served him right. 

All the buddies and guild members congratulate the both of them. Fullhouse, Imy and Orange were happier than Doyeon and Light were which was pretty weird but funny. They must be really good friends in real life. At that particular moment, the strongest couple in the whole game was borned. They also appeared in the game forum couple ranking system. 

Light had always been a legend player and it was really hard to meet him. However, such a professional player also had a cute side. Normally, boy players would always call their other half darling or honey or baby, but not in Light's case. He address Doyeon as 'My lady' as if they were in the Goryeo Dynasty. With the help of Light, Doyeon also managed to kill a lot of boss along with her guild members. Her mood became extremely bright after that. 

''I seriously don't understand her sometimes,'' Nana squinted her eyes. ''One second she's throwing tantrum and then now she's smiling like a fool.''

''Maybe this is what a nerd does,'' Miyoung shook her head. ''I feel like asking her to get a life.''

''I know right. Does a game really can affect someone's emotion until like that?'' Nana said.

 

---

 

A windy spring afternoon made the whole atmostphere of the university seemed more relaxed. Spring was definitely the best season. Doyeon with her backpack slung on both her shoulder, was walking back to her dorm. 

''Wait! Wait! Doyeon!'' she heard someone shouted at her name. She spinned around and saw Nana running unsteadily and exhaustingly towards her.

''There's a basketball tournament between the computer science department and the accounting department. Yeonmi had already reserved a seat for you. Come with me now!'' Nana grabbed her hand and pulled her. 

Doyeon was dumbfounded and she just stood still there, having no intention to be dragged by her. ''So what?''

''Sehun will be playing too! The Oh Sehun!'' Nana squealed with excitement. 

A huge lumped formed inside Doyeon's throat. She didn't have the gut to swallow and she tried her best to remain impassive. ''I-I'm not going,'' she stumbled her words but managed to be cool. 

''But it will be a waste!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter