Official?

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Switching positions every once in a while, Doyeon coudn't fall asleep. She was still analysing the whole situation. Kai was acting weird at first and was trying to approach her. After he successfully provoked Sehun, he talked something odd to him. 

''Heard from Suho?'' she mumbled. There wasn't any mistake. This whole blind date thing was planned beforehand. And if she wasn't wrong, Sehun was the one who planned. She made two assumption; either Baekhyun and Chanyeol had told Sehun about her true identity or Sehun had known her long before his friends met her. Doyeon let out a quiet sigh. Sometimes being too smart wasn't a good thing. The only way to know the truth was to ask Sehun. 

 

---

The very next day was an uneventful Sunday. Suho and Kai went to Sehun's room to talk about what happened last night. They were flabbergasted by how Sehun was such an idiot in love life. 

''I don't think it's entirely my fault! She's the one that's hard,'' Sehun tried to defend himself after his friends began to . 

''As long as you're skilled enough, any girl is possible,'' Kai, the womanizer winked. 

''Unlike someone, I don't go around flirt with girls,'' Sehun scowled.

''They're willing to let me flirt them,'' Kai shrugged. 

Suho shook his head while Chanyeol and Baekhyun watched the two bickering at each other. Jongdae did not seem to bother much as he just played his game. 

''Okay, so what am I supposed to do?'' Sehun seeked for advice. 

''First of all,'' Kai, the professionist began to advise. ''Make sure you always look confident in front of her, you fool! How can you just act like an idiot?!''

''Second, do and say anything that is gentleman-like,'' Suho said. ''Like make sure she walk the inner side so that she's safe. Sweet talking to her. Isn't this the basic?''

''Thirdly, ask her if she want to start this relationship official in real life,'' Baekhyun blurted out.

''How to even ask that so suddenly?!'' Sehun sighed heavily.

''Then ask her in the game!'' Chanyeol snapped back. 

''You guys are not helping at all. Whatever,'' Sehun raked his hair with his fingers as he bit his lower lips annoyingly. 

 

It was a long day for Sehun. He basically just laid on his bed doing nothing for the whole day. He ate cup ramen in the room because he was too lazy to even move an inch. Finally it was night time, he unquickly approached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter