Who are you?

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Hey, Doyeon!'' Jinyoung hollered across the hallway. It was rather embarrassing for Doyeon but she just smiled. Doyeon could hear some girls gossiped and talked bad behind her but she didn't bother much. It wasn't her fault to begin with. It was Sehun's, or maybe Soojung...Perhaps the person who spred the rumour. However, it was still definitely Sehun's fault, albeit she hardly wanted to believe it. He kissed Im Soojung. He kissed her. 

''Wanna grab some sandwich instead of the mundane cafeteria food?'' Jinyoung suggested. 

''Erm.. sure,'' Doyeon smiled. 

The both of them went to Subway which is located near SNU and grab some sandwiches. They found a vacant bench at a park nearby so they decided to eat there. 

''It's my first time eating something else apart from the cafeteria food for lunch,'' Doyeon said as she amusingly bit on her sandwich. 

''You're sad,'' Jinyoung laughed. 

''I know right,'' she rolled her eyes but giggled after that.

''When are you going to get a phone? You know, it's hard to contact you and I have to shout your name across the hallway so that I can meet you,'' he asked. 

''Erm... Probably after summer vacation? Because I prefer laptop over phone so I think it's quite unneccessary for me..'' she explained. 

''What about you put yourself in my shoes? Like when I want to find you and it's really hard,'' Jinyoung said and this sent a chill down Doyeon's spine. 

''Ah...T-that's true,'' she stuttered. 

Abruptly, Jinyoung held Doyeon's hand. She was startled and she lifted up her head and was met by his penetrating eyes. His eyes was sparkling as if he yearnt for her love. Her heart skipped a beat and it was the first time that Jinyoung made her felt that. 

''I like you,'' Jinyoung sussuranted. ''I really like you,'' he repeated. 

A lump formed inside Doyeon's throat. She was extremely nervous and she didn't know what to do or what to say. 

''I know this is so suddenly. Y-you don't have to give me an answer now. I can wait until you're ready,'' Jinyoung coughed and all the romantic atmosphere suddenly vanished. 

''Err.. Okay,'' Doyeon nodded. Both of them just sat their, embarrassed. 

Jinyoung was always bright and funny in front of Doyeon. He tried to make her happy everytime even though her face hardly showed any emotion, he seemed to know that she was not feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter