6:6

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''RedMoon?'' Baekhyun looked at Doyeon who was standing beside him in disbelief. ''RedMoon?! This is unbelievable..'' he was in awe. 

''RedMoon?'' Chanyeol almost choked himself. How could a girl like Doyeon played online game? Playing online game wasn't odd for girls but she was such an intense player. 

Although Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn't believe her at first, they eventually adored her after she logged into her account using Baekhyun's laptop. The three of them chatted ebulliently inside the library like they were the only people in it. 

''Gosh! Where do you get the badge?!'' Chanyeol was amazed by how great Doyeon was at playing the game. 

''There was a quest in the Timeless map. You can get the badge from there,'' Doyeon said. ''Oh.. By the way, you guys said before that a few of you are friends in real life right?''

Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded their head. 

''Then, do you know who Light exactly is?''

The two boys looked at each other and a cheeky smile formed on their faces before they bursted out into laughter. The librarian who was in her mid 50 couldn't take it anymore. She approached them sternly with her hands on her waist, ''Get out of the library if you want to laugh and talk loudly!''

In the end, the three of them got chased out by the mad librarian. 

''She was probably on her menopause,' Chanyeol shrugged. 

Doyeon laughed at what he said. They were really funny in real life just like how they acted inside the game. 

''So, who is Light?'' Doyeon was persistent to know her virtual husband. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other again. They were unsure if they should tell her. ''You will know sooner or later,'' Chanyeol winked. 

 

---

''Nana! Doyeon! Come here!'' Miyoung shouted at Nana and Doyeon who was lying on their bed even though the bed was just a few feet away from the table. 

''What?'' Nana stretched lazily before she got up from her bed. 

''Come here and sit down you two,'' Yeonmi said. 

The two slowly approached the table and made themselves sat down in their comfortable position. 

''We have a group blind date on this Saturday night,'' Yeonmi announced as soon as Doyeon sunk her on the plastic chair. ''Suho said his friend suggested it so he ask me to call you girls to join.''

''We need six girls in total. One of Yeonmi friends and one of my friends will join too. So that makes us six people,'' Miyoung said.

''No. I'm not going,'' Doyeon shook her head. 

''Is this for real?!'' Nana was so excited, the total opposite of Doyeon. 

''You. Are. Going,'' Yeonmi said. He remembered Suho reminded her that this was all Sehun's idea and Doye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter