Is this the end?

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Let's go to the language department tomorrow,'' Chanyeol said. He totally forgot how he bashed Sehun and how Sehun snapped him back just now. That was what true friend for, right?

''No, we can't yet,'' Sehun was so indulge in the whole thing, but not in a good way though. ''I need to find out the person first. We can't just simply go there without any eividence.''

''Aish,'' Chanyeol was always so impatient. He wanted to punch the whoever that spred this kind of bull. 

''Let's sleep first, we'll figure out the rest tomorrow,'' Baekhyun suggested. 

 

It had been a week and it seemed like nobody switched on the computer that was used to spread the pictures of Sehun and Soojung. This made it really hard for Sehun to track down the bastard. Moreover, Doyeon ignored Sehun for the whole week. She walked in the opposite directionn when she saw him. She pretended she didn't hear him calling her. She didn't go online but she probably did play her smurf account. She did everything to avoid Sehun. 

''And she doesn't have a phone,'' Sehun raked his hair with his fingers in anger. He wanted to talk to her and told her the truth but how was he going to do it when he couldn't even reach out for her.

 

 

''How's your quiz?'' Doyeon asked. She booked a two people study room for two hours and she invited Jinyoung to study with her.

''It's good, I guess,'' Jinyoung shrugged. The both of them had suddenly become very close. 

Doyeon didn't why. She acted like a coward, like a awkward when she was with Sehun but with Jinyoung, she sort of can open out more. 

''How's yours?'' Jinyoung asked. ''Why do I even ask when you always ace in every test.''

''No. That's not true. I study hard for it,'' Doyeon laughed. 

''So, how's you and Sehun?'' Jinyoung finally asked something that he wanted to since forever. 

''We haven't talk since the pictures leak out,'' she said. She didn't want to talk about this like, really. 

''Don't worry. You have me now. You can just treat me as him until you are back with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter