Second encounter

One Metre to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally weekend. Yeonmi, as the senior among her dormmates suggested to go on a shopping spree together. Miyoung and Nana quickly agreed and Doyeon was dragged by them forcefully. 

''Can I just stay here?'' Doyeon pouted. ''I have a guild party quest session later.''

''No. Tell them you can't make it today, We need to buy some new clothes and eat dinner together. And most importantly, make you forget the ridiculous incident,'' Yeonmi dragged Doyeon out of her chair, forced her to get dress before they went out together.

 

As they walked down the street, all of them were giggling in happiness except for Doyeon. Her brain kept on thinking about her game. About Walnut.. Aish! She shook her head. Walnut asked about a meet up again yesterday, but thanks to her laptop running out of battery, she managed to escape that question again. However, it was not like she could escape it forever.

''50% discount?! Let's go in this shop!'' Miyoung squeaked in excitement. 

''The dress here is so pretty...'' Nana was out of breath, looking at all those pretty dresses, but could only afford a few. ''If only I'm rich enough..''

The three girls were busy choosing clothes while Doyeon was just standing there, acting like a judge whether they should buy the clothes.

''Doyeon, you're not going to buy some? It's super cheap,''Miyoung said.

''Nah, I have enough clothes to wear, there's no need for me to buy,'' Doyeon replied.

 

Suddenly, a PC bang opposite the shop they were at caught Doyeon's eyes. ''Girls, I'm going to the PC bang over there, if you girls are done, go and find me there,'' Doyeon reminded them before she fled to that place.

''How many hour do you want?'' the cashier asked.

''1 hour.'' 

Seoul was really a great place, even the PC bang was beautiful and big. Compared to other PC bang Doyeon always went at her hometown, this PC bang was bright and classy. Doyeon logged into her game and was greeted by her guild members as well as buddies. 

I thought you couldn't make it? -Walnut

I somehow manage to now. -RedMoon

Great, I'll ask Pearl to teleport you to this map now -Walnut

 

---

''What do you think about our company? We have the largest PC bang in Korea that attract about a thousands of player everyday. I'm sure you will make a good decision if you collaborate with us,'' a man in his mid-40s said. 

''It's my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter