ㅡ Nine

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Fast forward to end of the year awards. Before ya'll saying this award belongs to this person, that award belongs to that person, this is pure fanfiction so I can make any award for anyone. Thank you! )

It was 14th January 2017 where 31st Golden Disk Awards is held Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX), Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea with Kang Sora and Sung Si Kyung as the MCs for that night. Taylor came alone as the rest of the members are busy so she'll be performing alone, she'll perform her solo songs, to be exact. During the red carpet, the MCs who were hosting the red carpet event were busy talking but then stopped when a black Audi stops right in front of the red carpet, the fans who were waiting squealed and begin to take pictures with their cameras as well as their phones. 

“Who is it?”, the female MC asked as she looks at the car. “Oh! She's a really hot sensation and a trend nowadays, the fans love her, no doubt. She's the first female idol to ever receive so much love that he has no haters around. Her music videos are great that even the dislikes are less than 30. It's Taylor Hwang!”, the male MC exclaimed to which the fans screamed even louder upon the familiar, lovely name being mentioned.

As Taylor stepped out of the car, a wide smile was plastered on her beautiful face as it was her 4th time at the Golden Disk Awards but it was always great to see the fans who are giving her lots of love and support even in the cold weather. “The fans are even in love with her fashion tonight! Other female idols are wearing a dress or a skirt but Taylor's fashion tonight is extremely beautiful!”, the female MC spoke while Taylor walks at the red carpet towards both of the MC while covering with her right hand shyly. She stood at the middle and posed for the fans, reporters before going towards the MCs for a short interview. “Taylor-ssi, can you introduce yourself and tell us about your concept for tonight's event? Even in this simple outfit, you look stunning.”, the male MC before handing the microphone to her.

“Hello everyone, it's the maknae of Rexcellent, Taylor aka Hanyoung. My concept for tonight is.. simple. Since it's cold, I've decided to wear a black long sleeve jumpsuit with this belt around my waist, hang this dark brown coat around my shoulders and this black boots.”. She flashed a wide smile as her cheeks heated up in embarrassment as the fans smiled at her while taking pictures.


(A/N: Her outfit. Don't mind the phone-)


(A/N: The boots.)

The MCs look at her in awe as she is gorgeous even in the simple outfit and her face even glows. “I can't stop looking at you. You're gorgeous, oh my.”, the male MC said as he blushes before the female MC smacked his arm playfully. Taylor covers as she laughs and looks down as she can't stop smiling. “Alright. Now, can you say something to your fans out here?”. The female MC asked and hands the microphone to Taylor. A smile broke out on her face as she holds the microphone in her hand, looks at the fans who are waving, smiling and cheering her. “Thank you so much for coming here despite the cold weather. I've provide a hot coffee truck for all of you out there so please drink them in this weather and take some hot pack as well. Please take care out here and I hope you'll have fun tonight with me, with other idols. Thank you, I love all of you so much.”

She hands back the microphone at the female MC and placed her right hand on her chest before bowing politely at the fans, reporters, She waved her hands at them while walking towards the entrance door and enter the center as she's still smiling widely. While walking towards her dressing room, she bows politely with her hand on her chest as she smiles whenever she saw people. “Hanyoungie!”, a loud voice greets her to which she turned around and saw Dino, SEVENTEEN's giant maknae. Dino ran out from his dressing room to Taylor and embraced her in his arms tightly which startled the female before she laughed. “I miss you too, Chan.”. She wraps her arms around him and pats his back.

BTS who happened to be the next idol after Taylor for the red carpet event saw that Dino and Taylor is hugging which is obvious that it was a friendly hug but Jungkook was feeling something burning inside of him, watching his girlfriend hug another guy even though the guy is just a friend. Jungkook knew that he can't blame Dino since their relationship is still a secret from the world. Jungkook clears his throat which managed to broke the hug between Taylor and Dino. As soon as Dino saw Jungkook, he instantly moved away from Taylor and clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter