ㅡ Six

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taylor woke up early while feeling happy due to yesterday's incident. Chase who entered her room to sort out her clothing saw the maknae who is up early. “You're up early, maknae.”. Taylor flashes a smile at her leader while making her bed before heading towards the older to give her a hug. Chase smiles and Taylor's head lovingly. “Unnie, I'll prepare breakfast for today. Let me shower first.”. Chase just nods her head and the younger run towards the bathroom with her towel. The leader chuckles upon the maknae's cute behavior and went back to her room since Taylor had offered to make breakfast. 

A few minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom with her new outfit; a baby blue shirt with a black skinny jeans and her hair is wrapped in a towel since her sister, Tiffany said that it was a way to dry the hair as well. Soon, she walked out from her room towards the kitchen and pulled out some ingredients from the fridge. Before she prepare those ingredients, she dialed a number on her phone and placed the phone near her ear. “Hello?”, the person on the other line said softly. “Good morning, oppa.”. Taylor said shyly as she's screaming internally. “Good morning, angel. Did you sleep well?”. “I did, really well. How about you, Jungkookie oppa?”

“I slept well too, very, very well. And I had a good dream.”
“Oh? What dream?”
“That we got married.”

Taylor swore that if anyone sees her right now, they would take her as a human tomato; her cheeks are as red as tomatoes! She bites on her lower lip before chuckling out. “Ah, really, oppa. Now, go eat your breakfast.”. Jungkook laughs on the other side and gosh, that laugh just manage to flutter and melt her heart at the same time. She feels extremely lucky to own the heart of Jungkook, who is the man of almost every woman's dreams. “Alright. I suppose you're making breakfast today since you're in a good mood?”. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she was startled that he still remember. “How can you still remember? That was like 3 years ago.”

“I remember every detail about you, angel. Surprise.”, Jungkook said as he was smiling in amusement on the other side and right.. Taylor can't see it but s are seeing him which they were confused of who he is talking with. Taylor snorts before hanging up the call to continue making breakfast and Jungkook placed his phone down on the coffee table. He looks up to see s are looking at him weirdly and confusedly. “, hyung! You scared the hell out of me.”. The maknae rubs his chest as he pants while looking at the rest of s. Jin rubs his chin with his fingers while thinking. “Who are you talking with, maknae?”, J-Hope asked before V interrupt him. “Is it your girlfriend? And what's with the sudden nickname?”

Jungkook clears his throat and swallows his saliva down his throat nervously as he didn't expect for the members to be here in the morning especially when all of them are a heavy sleeper especially Suga. Jungkook bites his left inner cheek while thinking of what to tell them. Be honest and get question by them or lie and get beaten by them when they found out the truth. “Hyung-deul. I've got something to tell you.”. All of the members are looking at him in anticipation but something is bothering him; Rap Monster. Jungkook knew that the leader has some feelings towards Taylor and he feels really guilty of wanting to tell the truth.

Of course, his happiness with Taylor matters but.. Rap Monster is his leader, the one he looked up the most. He don't want to be a disappointment to the leader, never. “Just tell us, Kook.”, Rap Monster said. Okay, this is it. “I'm dating someone.”. Jungkook was surprised at the reactions by the members. None of them widen their eyes, squeal or yell like a maniac. All 6 of them are looking at him with a calm look and the most weird thing is that.. they're smiling. Wait? Do they know? Jungkook thought before a voice replied to him. “We saw the photos that the fans uploaded, you and Hanyoung were out yesterday. And.. the only person that you would be calling angel is her since the fans heard that nickname too.”, Jimin said as he smiles.

The maknae scratch his nape and smiles shyly. “Then why do you guys ask?”. Suga snorts before replying. “We just want to know if you'll be honest with us or lie. If you lie, we would tell Hanyoung and beat you up.”. Jungkook gasps at how mean Suga is and that received a big laugh from the rest of the members. Rap Monster flashes a smile at the maknae before rubbing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter