ㅡ Seventeen

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after their lunch date at the hospital, Jungkook walked out of the hospital hand in hand with Taylor and deciding where they should go next. She looks at him and he chuckles before tucking the strands of her hair behind her ear. “Should we go to a cafe and relax? Or let's just go take a walk.”, he said and as she was about to respond, her phone vibrated with a text coming in which made her pulled her phone out to check who texted her. When she saw the name of the texter, she smiles and told Jungkook that it was her unnie who texted her. As she was reading the text, he wraps an arm around her waist to her side gently. “Soshi unnie-deul wants to meet you and the rest of Bangtan.”. He widened his eyes upon the sudden invitation to which she showed him the text on her phone.



Jungkook bites his lower lip as he was nervous to meet the members of Girls' Generation. Meeting with Tiffany before at the hospital was okay since Tiffany is outgoing, bubbly. The rest of Girls' Generation members are friendly too but some of them gave off a strict vibe which scares him a little. Taylor noticed how he tensed up and rubs his shoulder gently to calm him down as she told him that the members of Girls' Generation aren't scary but they are open-minded and hilarious. Hearing that from her made him relief a little to which he texts s about the plan for tonight. After a few minutes of waiting for the reply from s, he was shocked that the members all agree to it and they said that they were excited to meet the big sunbaenims. Taylor laughed at how funny his reaction is to the members' replies.

Soon, a black van stopped in front of them at the entrance of the hospital and Sejin get out from the driver's seat to head to the couple. Taylor widened her eyes at he sight of Sejin to which she screamed happily and gave Sejin a friendly hug. Jungkook looks at both of them and purses his lips to form a pout before the manager pulled away from the hug upon seeing Jungkook's reaction. She turned around and giggles before holding his hand gently. “Thank you for fetching us, oppa.”. Sejin smiles as he shakes his hands in denial and they instantly get inside the van with both Jungkook and Taylor sat at the back. As Sejin drives off carefully, he the radio and her solo song "11:11" was on which made Jungkook gasps before asking Sejin to turn up the volume. She covers her face with her hands when he sang to her song as that made her shy.

Sejin glanced at the two of them through the mirror and smiles proudly like a father before he too hums softly to the song. Taylor had asked for Sejin to drop her off at Big Hit building since she has a dance practice with the members and that she needs to prepare for her upcoming solo comeback. Sejin widened his eyes at the mention of upcoming solo comeback and that had successfully made her laughed. Jungkook look at his girlfriend worriedly since she has just recover and she's about to work again. Taylor found it odd how Jungkook was silent to which made her looked to the side at him and noticed a concerned expression on his face. She placed her hand on top of his and it gently. “I'll be fine, oppa. The unnies are there too so they'll look over me. I'm excited for tonight. I'm sure the Bangtan oppa-deul are excited too except for you.”, she said before laughing and he pouts before poking her waist playfully.

“Don't be nervous, oppa. Soshi unnies are really nice, they're spontaneous and well.. funny too. And gorgeous too.”, she said as she flashes a wide smile at him that made Jungkook laughs upon her cuteness, he leans in closer to kiss her cheek softly that startled her and her face started to heat up slowly. Jungkook nods his head twice in response, feeling better since she had comforted him.

Once they have arrived at the company building, Taylor thanked Sejin and pecks Jungkook's lips before getting out of the van as Jungkook needs to head back to the dorm. Taylor carries her backpack with her and heads inside the building before walking towards the dance room. When she has arrived at the room, the rest of the members are already in the room to which she opened the door to peeked her head in cutely. “Unnie-deul~”, she coos cutely and the rest of the members yelped in surprised upon the seeing the maknae's presence in the room. “Youngie! You're here!”, Jihye yelled as she pulls the maknae inside the room and hugged her tightly. Chase smiles upon the two maknae's cute behavior before Yoon speak up. “Bang PD-nim said that you don't have to practice dance with us but he needs you to work on your solo song for the comeback.”

Chase nods her head at Yoon's words and hearing that she doesn't have to practice makes her sad, she's been missing dancing for a while and she just wants to move her body to the music but now she needs to work on her comeback first. Jihye looks at the maknae and know that she's sad because Taylor loves dancing so, so much. The maknae smiles widely and shakes her head. “It's okay, you guys practice. I'll be in the studio to continue writing the lyrics.”, she said and the rest of the members nodded their head before the maknae bid goodbye to head to the studio. As she was standing in front of the studio, she smiles as it has been a while for her to be in the studio, she opened the door and proceed to the lights as well as the air-conditioner before closing the door. She sat down and placed her backpack on the chair which is next to her.

She opened her laptop and turn it on before pulling her notebook out of her backpack as well as a pencil. She looked at the lyrics that she had written before to read them again and starts writing more lyrics while humming to the instrumental one to try and match the sounds with her written lyrics. She taps the pencil on her chin while thinking before smiling to herself and writes more words on the lyrics. She reads the written lyrics again but this time out loud with the melody.

“jjijeojin jongisjogage (On a piece of ripped paper)
damanaen naui jinsime (I wrote down how I feel about you)
seonmyeonghaejyeo somethin’ bout you  (It becomes clear somethin’ bout you)

Yeah nareul manhi talmeun deut dareun (Yeah you’re similar to me but different)
neon hoksi nawa gateulkka jigeum (I wonder if you’re the same as me now)
gwaenhan gidaereul hae (I get my hopes up)

haru han dal il nyeonjjeum doemyeon (When a day, a month, a year passes)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter