ㅡ Fourteen

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Bangtan's dorm, after receiving the news of Taylor had been admitted to the hospital, Jungkook ran out of his room at the speed of light while holding his phone. The remaining Bangtan members who are at the living room looked at the maknae weirdly. “What's up with you?”, Suga asked and Jungkook looked at his hyungs with his eyes widened while panting heavily. “Cat got your tongue?”, Suga asked again to which the maknae shook his head. “Youngie is in the hospital.”. V who were sitting on the chair and moving the chair back and forth falls back before standing up to brush the dirt off from his clothes. Rap Monster who knew what happened to Taylor a while feels even more worried now that he knew that she has been admitted to the hospital. Jin came to Jungkook and placed his hand on the maknae's shoulder before telling him to explain what happened to her.

Jungkook calmed down and sat at the couch before telling the members. “Jihye said that Youngie fainted due to panic attack and exhaustion.”. The members gather at the living room and looks at Jungkook who are looking down at his phone. “She was fine after the award show. I only start to notice that she look weird, quiet when we're at the pizzeria. Like, she was distracted by something.”. And that when it hits J-Hope's mind, about Rap Monster being the one to bring Taylor out of the toilet at the pizzeria.

“Right. Namjoon-ah, when you went to the bathroom, is Taylor doing okay?”, J-Hope asked and the leader's heart is beating really fast since he was nervous. Should he tell the truth or lie? How can he lie to the members who have been living with him for almost 8 years. They can see through him when he lies and they know when he would lie. They just know.. How is he going to handle this? Suga who is looking at the leader saw how he tensed up at the question and knew that something was up. In terms of knowing Rap Monster, Suga knows him the best since they have been spending lots of time during their pre-debut. And right now, Suga knows that the leader is hiding something. “Oh, look at the time. I have to go to the studio!”

Rap Monster stood up and was about to head to the front door when Suga pulled his hand to make him sit back down on the couch. And now, all six of them are looking at him curiously and what makes him nervous even more is that the maknae is looking at him. “What are you hiding from us, Namjoon?”, Jin asked and Rap Monster just scoffed out before crossing his arms over his chest. “What makes you think that I'm hiding something from you?”. V raised his eyebrows and leans closer to look at Rap Monster. “Your face says it all, hyung. We can see through you and you can't lie to us.”. He looks at s and heaves out a deep sigh before looking down at his fingers. He stayed silent while deciding if he should tell or not but it is too late since the members already know that he's lying.

“Okay, fine. I am hiding something and it is about Hanyoung. When we arrived at the pizzeria yesterday, I saw that Hanyoung was looking at the dark alley so I thought that she's just looking but then when we were deciding on what to eat, I saw that she was looking behind me, more like staring at something. When she was in the toilet for so long, you guys told me to go check on her. When I pushed the door, I saw she was crying on the floor. And I found out why.”. Rap Monster said as he looks at Jungkook and the rest of the members looked at the maknae to which Jungkook widened his eyes. The leader heaves out a soft sigh before continuing.

“A fan of us, more like a Jungkookie stan, threatened her in the toilet. She told Hanyoung to stay away from Jungkookie, leave him or she'll come for Hanyoung to make her leave Jungkookie. Not just that, she grips on Hanyoung's wrist tightly and her wrist were bruised. So now it all make sense to you guys why she fainted because of panic attack. I'm sure she even received messages from that girl who threaten her. Threatening usually happened to that extent. And now that news of Hanyoung being admitted to hospital, the fan probably will plan something bad or worse.”

The rest of Bangtan members were speechless at Rap Monster's words of what happened yesterday and why Taylor was admitted to the hospital. Jungkook bites his lower lip as he covers his face with his hands and Jin comforted the maknae by rubbing his back soothingly. Suga furrowed his eyebrows as he shook his head in disbelief. “What kind of fan is this? This is disgusting. Even if your idol weren't dating, it wouldn't be sure that he'll end up with you so why bother do such mean, useless things to an innocent person.”. J-Hope looks at Jungkook and feels sorry that all of this isn't the maknae's fault but the person who threatened Taylor is at fault. How can someone have the heart to threaten another human being? Doesn't that scare the person of what the consequences might be?

“Kook-ah, don't feel bad. None of this is your fault. Let's sleep and we'll visit her tomorrow to clear things up. Okay?”

Jin asked the maknae and Jungkook nods his head before all of them went to bed, hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter