ㅡ Eighteen

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After last night's good dinner time with Girls' Generation, Dispatch caught the big sunbaenims with Bangtan as well as Taylor at the restaurant in Itaewon and publish the article about it which the fans seem to love them. The funny thing is that Dispatch refer to those two groups as in-laws which is the right thing but the fans think that it's still too early to mentioned about marriage when Taylor is only 19 but 19 is almost legal to them. At the morning when she wakes up, the living room was a slight chaos that made her walked out of the room to rub her eyes sleepily. Her members who were at the kitchen was looking at a newspaper which the leader was holding, she walked to them and looks at her members confusedly. “What's with all the chaos in the morning?”. The members turned around at the voice of their maknae and shows her the newspaper that they're holding which they ask her to read the headlines. 


(A/N: Let's just pretend that this is how the article looks like 'cause I at this.)

Taylor reads the headlines as well as the rest of the story and her face slowly heated up in embarrassment before she shrugs her shoulders while looking at her members. Chase pinch the maknae's cheek gently and continues to make pancakes for breakfast while Jihye is looking at the maknae. Yoon chuckles at how embarrassed the maknae gets upon the article. Taylor rests her right elbow on the counter and rests her chin on her palm, looking at the leader who looks like a mom cooking breakfast for her children. “Unnie, you look beautiful.”, Taylor blurted that out which make the leader turned around to her with a shy smile on her face. Yoon who were cutting the apples to make juice laughed at how spontaneous Taylor is whenever she just woke up. The maknae was about to rest her head on the kitchen counter when her phone vibrates as a text pop up. She unlocks the screen with her passcode and opened the text message to see a message from V.





After giving Tiffany's number to V, she shook her head as she smiles and Jihye looked at her with a questioning look before asking her a soft 'why'. Chase placed the plate with pancakes on it as well as cooked bacon, fried egg and a jug of apple juice made by Yoon. The maknae said that V asked for Tiffany's number as he wanted to get to know more about her sister and the maknae's members coos that made the maknae laughed. The four of them walked to the dining table and sat down before starting to take the food to put them on their own plates. Taylor looked at her members and feel really happy since it has been a while for them to have breakfast together, to be able to eat together for today is a thing that she always loves, always since she's with her members.

Taylor squeals when she shoves the cutted blueberry pancake into as the taste of the soft pancake with the blueberry melted in . Chase looks at her and smiles when the maknae loves her food. Every single time when the leader cooks, she feels really happy and excited to do so because the maknae really loves her cooking. Even when the food lacks of sugar or salt, the maknae just gulp the food down since she's a big eater and not a picky eater. “This ish sho good (this is so good).”, Taylor said while she was chewing on the blueberry pancake. Jihye nods her head twice in response as she agrees to the maknae's words and Yoon shows a thumbs up to the leader.

This what makes the leader want to cook more; the members' support and love for her food. Chase thanked the members and told them to eat more since she has prepared a lot of food. Jihye said to not worry as the human vacuum which she was referring to Taylor was present today. Yoon lets out soft chuckles as the maknae blushes in embarrassment at the fact that everyone knows that she's a big eater. While they were having their breakfast, Jihye was the first one to finish followed by Yoon and Chase who were washing the plates at the sink. Taylor take the last two pieces of pancakes, a few strips of bacon to finish them. Chase came back to the table and picks up the two empty plates to hand them to Jihye as she's washing the plates. The leader stood across the maknae and takes her plate while she's drinking the juice.

“Thank you for the food, unnie. It was seriously delicious and I wouldn't mind to take your food wherever I go. In fact, I have to go to the studio right now and you wouldn't mind if I take the rice, kimchi and the grilled meat, right?”

“No, I wouldn't mind at all, Youngie. Take them and eat when you're hungry. I don't want you to starve and please rest when you're tired. I know how hard you're working right now for your comeback but you need a good rest too.”

Chase holds the maknae's hand gently as she looks at the younger with a worried look on her face and right now, Taylor feels at home just by how the leader treats her. Chase is the oldest of the group and it's sad how people don't know this side of her; this gentle, mommy-like side of her. People always thought that she was cold due to her looks, she was once accused of how rude she is when she doesn't react to a group winning on stage but that's because she was having a hard time; she was sick to the point she fainted while w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter