ㅡ Four

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, both BTS and Rexcellent were resting at the dance room with their choreographers as they were working on a dance together just for fun. Taylor was sitting at the corner of the room while Jungkook were sitting with s, talking and laughing before Rap Monster noticed Taylor's presence at the corner of the room instead of being with her members. Suga nudged the leader's arm as he noticed that Rap Monster was staring at the younger girl. Rap Monster shook his head before looking down in embarrassment. “Namjoon oppa.”, Taylor called out to him to which he respond with a hum and looks at her. Taylor stood and walked towards the older man with a smile on her face. That smile managed to flutter the heart of Rap Monster and Jungkook. “I was wondering, do you want to look at our old photos? Do you remember the photos we took back in the States?”. At the mention of the good memories, Rap Monster's lips twitched upwards into a smile before nodding his head twice. “Do you still keep them?”, “Of course! How can I throw that away? Those were great pictures of us.”. Jungkook's heart clenched tightly at the mention of 'us' as a reference to both his leader, Rap Monster and Taylor. 

Chase stood up immediately at the moment Bang PD entered the room. The rest of them were clueless before standing up once they found out who came at that time. “How are you guys doing?”, Bang PD asked before he received nods and smiles from the idols before his gaze averted to both Jungkook and Taylor. “We got rid of the article which accused of both Jungkook and Hanyoung dating in school. Everything's fine now and we have found the culprit. They were younger than both of you, and I guess that the girls were jealous that Taylor received Jungkook's attention and they didn't. But for now, the girls are under investigation for spreading false things, for malicious comments which is a cyberbullying.”. A smile crept up on Taylor's face as she bowed politely a few times to Bang PD while keep on saying 'thank you' before Bang PD laughed and told her to stop since he was embarrassed about it. Jungkook did the same thing as he smile, feeling glad that people were no longer harrassing him and Taylor online.

“I have also noticed that the fans of both groups love the idea of Taylor being with Jungkook. I received a few letters from BTS's fans, and it said that they want Jungkook to be on We Got Married with Taylor but that can't happen since Hanyoung is still underage. And they even made names for you guys; TayJung, HanKook, JungYoung. Geez, kids these days are really creative with such names. Anyway, if any of you have anything to talk about, do come to me. And remember, I'm not mad if you're dating each other, just be careful.”, Bang PD advised before leaving the room. Chase pulled her maknae into a tight hug as she feels happy and glad that her maknae was innocent. Taylor would never do such bad things in school especially when she's the top student of the school. She's a hardworking one, she would never do things to gain attention or popularity. On the other hand, Rap Monster was relief that Jungkook and Taylor were not guilty. Rap Monster pats the maknae's back and Jungkook flashed a slight smile at him. The leader noticed that the maknae was kind of different towards him, only him. Does he like Hanyoung? Rap Monster thought before shrugging the thought off.

Stop it, Namjoon. Jungkook's probably just tired from schedules and school. Yeah, think positive. Rap Monster thought before his eyes following to where Taylor is, she walked up to Jungkook with a wide smile plastered on her face. She said something to Jungkook to which the Bangtan's maknae replied with a wide smile back before both of them exited the dance room. “Where are they going?”, Rap Monster asked as there was a hint of jealousy in his voice and Yoon noticed it before replying to his question. “Hanyoung offered to cook for Jungkook oppa since she was happy by the news. And, Jungkook oppa said that he has something to discuss with Hanyoung.”. Rap Monster nods his head before walking towards his other members with heavy footsteps. Suga looked at his leader's weird behaviour. Something is going on in Suga's mind and he nudged Jimin's side to gain attention from the younger. “Do you need anything, hyung?”, Jimin asked innocently before Suga whispered at his ear. “Can we talk outside for a while, Jimin-ah?”. The younger who doesn't know what's going on nods his head before walking out of the dance room with Suga. Jimin look at Suga with a questioning look on his face. “Did you saw Namjoon's behaviour?”, Suga asked and Jimin raised his eyebrows in confusion. “Did you saw the way Namjoon act when Jungkook went out of the room with Hanyoung? It was pure jealousy. Jealousy, I tell you. Wah. Since when did Namjoon has feelings for Hanyoung.”

Suga was expecting for Jimin to gasp in shocked but instead, the younger stood there, looking at him and there was a calm expression on his face. Oh? This is odd. Usually, Jimin would react but this time, the younger was calm and quiet which isn't like him. Wait, it can't be. “Did you know about Namjoon's feelings?”. Jimin hums in respond as he nods as well. Heol. “Do the rest know too? Including Rexcellent members?”. And there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter