ㅡ Five

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Fast forward to a few months that it has enter a new year which is 2016. )

Both groups; BTS and Rexcellent is a well-known group as both groups have been doing well on music shows, variety shows. Their songs were an all-kill on the charts. Rexcellent became the hot topic of every variety shows, every radio stations even in other countries. Their maknae, Taylor has been chosen as an ideal type by a lot of male idols, male celebrities. Knowing for her cute, caring side as well as her well-manner attitude, that had caught the attention of those males. Not to mention that she is great at cooking, baking and studying. Despite her group's hectic schedule and concerts, she has managed to scored an A+ and A for the school's examination. She has prove that hectic schedule could never get in her way of studying as long as you're hardworking.

Her names has been mentioned a lot of times on the news as well for not only being the youngest but the smartest despite the group's active promotions on music shows and other variety shows. It would be a lie if other people weren't shocked because most of the people were definitely shocked, stunned at how one can be very smart. Rap Monster who heard the news were definitely proud of Taylor. Who wouldn't? Being the youngest in the company, in the group isn't an easy thing as there are lots of things that you have to do which relate to your group, your work, your passion and your study.

Taylor was at a cafe with her earphones plugged in her ears while holding a pencil; she was studying. She loves studying at a cafe as the atmosphere and environment of a cafe calms her mind that it made it easier for her to study. The sound of bell could be heard as a customer entered the cafe before Taylor saw someone sitting in front of her. “Oh, oppa. You're here early.”, Taylor said as she flashed a smile at Jungkook who is looking at her as he grinned.

“Manager hyung let me go out early. What are you studying?”, Jungkook asked as he scoots next to her with the chair. This is them; Jungkook and Taylor. They have been best friends for a two years and Jungkook has definitely felt comfortable as well as closer to her. They were no longer awkward around each other. Fandom of both groups didn't mind at all with their interactions, lots of them even ship both Jungkook and Taylor as JungYoung, HanKook, HanJung and other kinds of ship names. They were close that other people would even think that they're dating.

ARMYs didn't mind as they know that Taylor was someone nice, someone with a kind heart and respect other people. Taylor is pure that she doesn't has haters. Can you believe it? Maybe she has but no one ever saw or witness bad posts or comments about Taylor. The nation indeed is in love with her. “I'm just learning Chemistry, oppa. Do you know Esters?”, she asks and Jungkook looks at her with the 'are-you-kidding-me' face. She laughs and Jungkook swore that his heart just flutter at her laughter.

“Esters are non-hydrocarbon organic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. It's formed when carboxylic acid reacts with an alcohol. There are 4 examples of esters; methyl methanoate, ethyl methanoate, ethyl ethanoate and propylethanoate.”.

Jungkook looks at her with his mouth-opened slightly before scratching his nape with his fingers. Taylor chuckles softly before smacking Jungkook's arm playfully. Jungkook just laughed out loud that earned a few looks from the rest of the customers who are in the cafe before Taylor stood up to bow politely at the customers whie muttering a soft "I'm sorry". Jungkook stopped laughing and holds Taylor's arm to motion her to sit back down. “Why are you apologizing?”, Jungkook asked as he looks straight at Taylor and the girl instantly look at him. “We were making noise and the customers looked at us so that's why I apologize.”. Jungkook swore he felt butterflies in his stomach when Taylor looked at him with her sparkling eyes. The eyes that always managed to flutter his heart that he could feel flowers bloom in his body.

Jungkook just don't get it. How can she be so beautiful, smart, kind? It's like, she's perfect on the outside and on the inside. Jungkook just nods his head at her before cutting the waffle into pieces and feeds her one piece at a time. Taylor smiles as she eats the waffle that Jungkook offers and munches on it before continuing study. He keeps on looking at her while holding his pencil with his book wide opened in front of him. People would say that he's crazy for staring at her like that but the sight of her study, focused is just admirable. That's when Jungkook pulled out his phone from his pocket to capture the sight of her study.What are you doing to me, Hanyoungie? You're slowly changing me. Jungkook thinks as a smile soon spread across his face. “Oppa, why are you smiling?”, Taylor asked as she chuckles softly and Jungkook is just screaming on the inside.

His cheeks heated up when she asked him that question since he's embarrassed and shakes his head. “Nothing. Something just came up in my mind. Hanyoungie?”, he calls out to her and she hums softly in respond. Jungkook scratch his neck nervously that made Taylor chuckled before she pats his hand gently. “Tell me, oppa. Don't be nervous.”. Jungkook smiles upon her reassurance. “Do you perhaps want to watch a movie with me?”. She widens her eyes a little upon the question that he asked. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter