ㅡ Eight

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things were getting good these days as BTS and Taylor are promoting at the same time as Taylor is going solo on today's music show which means more Jungkook and Taylor moments. But things for Taylor isn't going that well as she's been exhausted with school, assignments, work and the fever along with headache that she's having isn't making things better for her. She hasn't tell Jungkook about her condition because she doesn't want to burden him with her since her boyfriend is doing really well these days. Whenever Jungkook wanted to call her, she said that she can't with the excuses of her being busy, sleepy and such as she doesn't want him to listen to her sick voice.

Now her voice got better but her body condition became worst that she feels light at some time to the extent that she feels she could faint. As she arrived at Music Bank, she fixes her hair into a high bun and exited the van while holding her blue bag as well as a short blanket. She flashes a smile at her fans and waved at them while walking towards the entrance as the fans snapped photos of her. Taylor's outfit today was blue denim jacket that she wore over black and white striped shirt with a white tennis skirt as well as a pair of black Converse high-cut, she also wears a Casio wrist watch. The fans were amazed at how beautiful she looks even with her simple outfit.

 
(A/N: This outfit)

As she enters the KBS building, a few juniors of her who were at the hallway greets her as she does the same before heading to the waiting room. “She's really pretty.”, a member from a girl group said and enters back into their waiting room once Taylor's gone. Taylor enters the waiting room and plops down on the couch as her manager closes the door.“Hanyoung-ah, are you okay? Can you really perform today?”. Taylor shakes her head as she looks at her manager. “No, unnie. I'm fine, I want to perform. I don't want to disappoint my fans.”. Her manager rubs her shoulder and placed her hand over Taylor's forehead to feel her temperature. 

“You're burning up, Hanyoung-ah!”, the manager exclaimed as she looks at Taylor's red face worriedly.

Taylor placed her index finger over her lips to tell her manager to stay quiet as she doesn't want the rest of the staffs to find out. Taylor stood up to exit the waiting room, shoves her hands into the pockets of her denim jacket and wanted to look for BTS. As she's walking, she saw two people standing face-to-face as they're talking, and laughing. She doesn't recognize them at first but when she got a little bit closer, she recognized the two people immediately; Jungkook and Eunha, the 97-liners. Do they have to see each other all the time? Seniors-juniors relationship, huh. Taylor thought to herself as her gaze is burning through them before Jungkook looks to the side to see his girlfriend.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he meets Taylor's fierce gaze that makes Eunha turn as well. “Oh, Taylor sunbaenim. Hello.”, Eunha bows at Taylor as she does the same before flashing a smile that Jungkook knows that is was fake. “I'm sorry for bothering. Keep on talking.”, Taylor said as she turns around and walk away before a loud thud echoed the hallway. “Hanyoung-ah!”, Dino, a member of SEVENTEEN who is the same age as Taylor hurried to her as she faints right in front of SEVENTEEN's waiting room. Jungkook looks to the side again and saw Taylor was lying on the ground as he instantly ran to her body which is in Dino's hold.

“What's wrong with her?”, Jungkook asked as he Taylor's cheeks and pat them gently to wake her up, calling her manager and staffs for help. “I don't know, hyung. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter