ㅡ Twelve

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they arrived at the best pizzeria which is Brew 3.14, Gwanghwamun, Seoul, Taylor was happy when she saw the sign of the restaurant. When Sejin parked the van at the side of the road, they get out of the van and waiting for Sejin. As Taylor looks around the area of Gwanghwamun, she saw a female standing near the alley. The female looks like she's in her early 20s and she had a short hair, she was dressed in a brown dress. Taylor flashed a smile at her but what shocked her is that the female didn't respond to her smile, the female was kind of glaring at her before she disappear in the alley. For the first time in her life, she feels scared of a person; an unknown person who had just watched her at the alley.

While she was staring at the alley, Jungkook wraps an arm around her shoulder that startled her and she looks up at him. “Are you okay?”. Jungkook asked as she could listen to the concern in his voice and she smiles at him before entering the pizzeria with the rest of Bangtan members as well as Sejin. The waiter who were about to assist them to their table widened his eyes when he saw Bangtan and Taylor. She bowed politely to the waiter while smiling. “Table for nine, please.”, Taylor said and the waiter lead them to a table at the corner of the restaurant which is next to the window. While she was looking at the menu, she lifts her head up and saw the same female who were at the alley but this time, she was in the restaurant, alone.

She doesn't look happy nor mad, her face was expressionless. Taylor couldn't figure out who she was and she could feel her heart beating so fast to the extent that she is gripping the menu, feeling scared, anxious. What is she doing here? Is she a sasaeng? Being the kind one, Taylor thought that the female probably have a problem with her personally and she thought of facing her to ask the female which other people would think that it is a bad choice but for Taylor, facing the female is the only answer to her question. Rap Monster who is sitting in front of Taylor noticed how the younger female was quiet all of a sudden and saw that she's gripping the menu to which he clears his throat to get her attention.

Taylor looks at Rap Monster and smiles before ordering her pizza at the waiter, letting V take the menu to hand it back to the waiter. Taylor excuses herself to go to the toilet and left her phone on the table. Once she's in the toilet, she was washing her hands before the door slammed that shocked her which made her looked up and saw the same female through the mirror that made her legs weak. Taylor turns around to lean her back against the sink and looks at the female. “H–hi. Can I h–help you?”. Taylor croaked out as she was nervous and the female stood in front of her, tension filled the air and Taylor was hoping that other female customers won't enter the toilet at this moment.

The female glared at Taylor and she swore that she could see angriness in the female's eyes. “W–what's your name?”, Taylor asked as she smiles, trying not to show her anxiety in front of the female. The female's lips parted slowly and a soft voice escaped. “Jaeyeon.”. Although her answer was cold, Taylor was grateful that at least Jaeyeon answered her question. “How old are you?”, Taylor relaxed a little for now while waiting patiently for Jaeyeon to respond. “Two years younger than you.”. So, Jaeyeon was two years younger than her which means she was born on 2001; 16 years old internationally, 17 years old in Korea. As Taylor was about to ask the younger another question, Jaeyeon grabs Taylor's right wrist tightly to the point that it was hurting the female idol. Taylor swallows her saliva down , feeling scared at the sudden action.

“J–jaeyeon.. What are you doing to unnie? Let me go, hmm. It hurts..”

“You don't deserve to be Jungkook oppa's girlfriend. You may look beautiful but I'm sure in your heart that you're just a gold digger since oppa is getting famous nowadays. The more famous he gets, the more money he makes, isn't it? I know that you're just after his money. The fans may like you but I despise you. Break up with him, you .”

Taylor was shocked, beyond shocked; aghast. The younger female was accusing her of being with Jungkook for his money but what shocked her the most is that the name the younger called her. ? It was the first time she heard that name in front of her, more importantly, the first time someone had called her with a rude name. “I'm not after his money, I really am not. I can't break up with him.. I love him. I'm sincere wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter