ㅡ Eleven

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the award show, Taylor wears her coat and walks out of the dressing room to head towards Bangtan members who are waiting for her at the entrance before a loud voice called her name which made her turned around as well as the Bangtan members. A smile spread on her face when she saw who it is that called her. “Mark-ah.”. Mark approached her while holding a small decorated plastic in his hands and Haechan ran out of the waiting room to both of them. “Noona!”. Taylor flashes a smile at the younger male while waving her hands at him. “What brings both of you here?”, she asked and Mark hands the plastic to her to which she accepts before looking at them confusedly. “It's a gift from us, a congratulatory gift to be exact. Haechan keeps on saying that he wants to see you.”. Haechan smiles before widening his eyes at Mark's words. “Ah, hyung!”

Taylor laughs and ruffled Haechan's hair gently before giving both of them a friendly hug before looking at the chocolate chip cookies inside the nicely decorated plastic. “Thank you for this wonderful gift. I really appreciate it. I'll eat well~”, she coos happily as she smiles at them and bowed politely to head towards Bangtan who are near the entrance while holding the cookies in her hands. Bangtan bowed to both Mark and Haechan when they saw the NCT members to which the two youngsters bowed back at their sunbaenim. When Jungkook walks closer to Taylor to ask her something, Haechan blinks his eyes at the closeness. “Oh? Is Jungkook sunbaenim and noona dating?”

Mark looks at the couple as he smiles before wrapping an arm around Haechan's shoulder to lead him back to the waiting room. “Come on, Dongsookie.”. Haechan lets Mark drag him but he turns around again to look at Taylor. “Stop looking, maknae. They are going to feel someone looking at them.”, Mark said and Haechan looks to the front before telling Mark that Jungkook and Taylor looks good together. Mark nods his head twice in response with a mischevious smile on his face as he is the only one in NCT who knows about Taylor's relationship with Jungkook. They do look good together. Mark thought to himself and enter NCT 127's waiting room with Haechan who is still wondering about the relationship.

Back at Bangtan and Taylor, Jungkook looks at her when he saw his girlfriend is holding a plastic with cookies inside. V who saw the cookies goes towards her immediately. “What is it?”, Suga asked as he looks down at the plastic in her hands. “Ah, this! Mark and Haechan gave it to me as a congratulatory gift. Mark said that Haechan has been wanting to see me. Such a cute dongsaeng.”. She chuckles softly to which made Jin looked at her before asking a question. “Both of them are younger than you?”

“No, oppa. Mark is the same age as I am and Haechan is a year younger than me.”

The Bangtan members let out a soft 'ah' at her answer before all of them walked out of the building to head to the van since they will be heading to the pizzeria in celebration of their winning for the night. At the moment they walked out of the building, flashing of lights from the cameras, phones happened when the fans noticed Bangtan and Taylor. She looks up at the fans and waved her hands to them that made the fans squealed before they asked her questions.

“Where are you going after this?”, “We are going to eat pizza to celebrate!”
“Are you and Jungkook oppa a thing?”

Taylor's eyes widened as she stopped walking at the second question by a fan that made the other fans stopped squealing as well as stop asking questions. Bangtan who were walking ahead of her stopped to turn around when they noticed the fans are quite all of a sudden to see Taylor stopping in front of the fans. Don't sweat, don't be nervous. She remind herself inside as she smiles and chuckles softly. As she was about to answer the question, a warm hand holds her left hand which made her and the fans gasped in surprised. When she looks to the side to see who it is, she saw her boyfriend; Jungkook is holding her hand as he was smiling to the fans in front of them. Due to the sudden action, the fans snapped photos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter