ㅡ Sixteen

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold, underlined words are the dialog/thoughts in English.

At the news of the hottest idol, Taylor was threatened by a female sasaeng that caused the female idol in being admitted to hospital made the nation shocked especially since the sasaeng was underage to the extent that people wonder of how the parents don't know what their child is doing but they can't blame the parents too. After the news broke out, all of Taylor's best friends, close friends, close sunbaenims, close hoobaenims texted her by asking how did it happened and if she's doing fine at the moment. The fans of both BTS and Rexcellent sent gifts, souvenir of fruits, chocolates, coats, medicines, energizer drinks and other things to Taylor. Taylor's family who is at States called Bang PD and asked how did the sasaeng managed to get Taylor's phone number and stuffs. Her family isn't angry but they're worried which they told Tiffany to visit her little sister at the hospital.

The next morning, while Taylor was sleeping peacefully, she heard voices in the room which made her groaned out softly as she moves on her bed before fluttering her eyes opened and saw the sun peeking through the curtains that made her turned around to face the door. At the moment she turned around to continue sleeping, she saw Jungkook who was talking to her sister, Tiffany. She widened her eyes at the sight of her unnie, Tiffany glanced back and was surprised to see that her little sister was awake before she laughs softly when she saw the shocked look on her face. “Is that how you greet your unnie?”, Tiffany asked jokingly as she walks towards the bed and holds Taylor's right hand in her hands. Jungkook smiles as he sat on the couch in the room which is slightly away from the bed to let Taylor have a talk with Tiffany.

Tiffany looks at her little sister and fixed Taylor's fringe before speaking to her. “Why didn't you tell me? I feel so guilty for not calling you before to ask how you're doing. I'm glad that you aren't physically hurt but still, all of these that happened worried me.”. Taylor looks straight at Tiffany and could feel her heart warm at her unnie's caring side as she's willing to come visit her even if she's really busy with her own activities. “You don't have to come, unnie. I know that you're busy with your solo activities. I'm doing fine on my own.”. Just by hearing Taylor's words somehow hurt Tiffany's heart. What does her little sister mean by that? Taylor loves having her sister by her side right now but her sister rarely call, text or meet her nowadays. She understands that Tiffany is busy but.. she could update her Instagram but she can't even send a simple text to her little sister.

“You could update your Instagram and stuffs but you can't even reply to my text, calls or send a simple text. I thought that we made a promise if we become big, we wouldn't forget family. I don't mean anything to you anymore, unnie?”

Tiffany was speechless at her little sister's words and question. She admit that she was wrong for not calling her little sister but she doesn't know that she'll be this sad, disappointed in her. And at this moment, Tiffany felt so wrong, she doesn't call her little sister and now she's in the hospital because of a sasaeng. “Tay.. I'm really sorry for not keeping in touch with you these days.. I admit that I was wrong. Forgive me, please?”. Taylor pressed her lips together tightly as she looks at Tiffany and crossed her arms over her chest before Tiffany pulled out two square boxes out of the paper bag which is in her hand. Taylor try to stay mad but those two boxes got her attention.  “I bought two boxes of Ferrero Rocher for you. I know how much you want them especially when you're sick.”. Ferrero Rocher? Oh great. Just when she was going to stay mad at her unnie, Tiffany has something for her.

“This is a bribe, isn't it?”, Taylor asked as she looks at the boxes of chocolates and then at her unnie. Tiffany widened her eyes at the false accusation and shakes her head eagerly. “What? Of course not! How can you say that. I know that chocolates make you feel better all the time so.. Come on, Youngie.. Forgive me.”, Tiffany pleads as she looks at her little sister with her puppy-like eyes and purses her lips to form into a pout. A low groan escaped out of Taylor's lips and she gave up before taking the chocolate to open them and start eating. Tiffany called Jungkook over and told him to eat the chocolates with her little sister as she has a work that she needs to attend. Taylor is sad that Tiffany has to go so early but if it's regarding her work, she can understand even though it's sad. Right after Tiffany leave the room, both Jungkook and Taylor are all alone which makes the tension tense slightly.

“Angel, you don't feel anything changed ever since that sasaeng incident, right?”

Taylor looks to the side at him and shakes her head before putting one piece of the chocolate in his mouth. She asked him of why the sudden question and Jungkook said that he was afraid in case she changed her way of thinking about him. A soft laugh left her lips to which she said that she would never think such things since she understands that things happened for a reason. Jungkook nods his head and hugs her tightly in his arms, feeling happy and grateful to have an understanding girlfriend. Their moment were interrupted when the members of Rexcellent enter to which they gasped before grinning cheekily. “Hanyoungie, you have an interview at the hospital lobby after your check-out from this hospital. The reporters want to know how you're feeling about yourself, about yesterday's incident.”, Chase said and the maknae nods her head while smiling before they leave both of them alone.

Jungkook holds her hands in his and told her of how proud he is of her being brave to the sasaeng yesterday. “I thought that she was going to rip my hair off but she choked me instead.”, she laughed to lift up the mood which is successful since Jungkook bursts out laughing and standing up to lead her to the bathroom since she needs to change her outfit for the interview after this. While she was changing in the toilet, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter