ㅡ Two

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday around 6 o'clock in the morning when Taylor's alarm clock rang next to her ear to which she turned it off with a single tap on it. The young female groaned softly as she knew that it was time for school and she motivate herself by thinking that today is Friday so she'll get more rest for tomorrow. She heaves out a soft sigh before the door was opened to revealed her oldest member, Chase as she's wearing a blue apron while holding a spatula; there was a smile on her face. “Hanyoung-ah, wake up. It's time for school. Jihye is in the shower as well.”, Taylor sat up on the bed and flashed her smile to the leader. “I'm making your favourite pancakes with sausage.”. Taylor's mood immediately brightened up upon the mention of her favourite food. “Thank you, unnie. I owe you a lot all the time.”, Taylor said as she wrapped her arms around the older's waist when Chase came to her. The leader flashed a motherly smile at the maknae before her hair gently. “You don't have to owe me anything, maknae-ah. You're a gorgeous person, not only on the outside but on the inside as well. You're doing well in school despite our hectic schedule.”. Taylor feel glad and happy with the words from the leader. She grabbed her peach-coloured towel that was gifted by a fan and enter the bathroom while Chase continue on cooking breakfast for the two maknae who will be heading to school later. 

Jihye who was the first one to come out from her room, looked around the living room as she was looking for something. Chase who was flipping the pancakes to the other side saw the younger and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. “Unnie, have you see my iPod?”, Jihye asked as she grins even though there was a worried expression on her face. Chase pointed to the dining table with the spatula and Jihye's cheeks heated up in embarrassment, the younger grabbed the iPod and whispers a soft 'thank you' before entering back to her room to take her backpack. Chase placed a few plates on the table and two glasses of watermelon juice with the utensils on the table as well. Jihye sat down at the table while scrolling through the feed on her phone before Chase sat next to her. Taylor walked out with her black backpack in her right hand as her phone and iPod in her left hand. Chase looked at both maknae and chuckles softly. “Is it even allowed for you guys to take your iPod to school?”, the leader asked as she placed some pancakes, sausages, scrambled eggs onto three plates. Taylor sat across from both Jihye and Chase as she placed her backpack next to her on the empty seat. “Well, yeah, unnie.”, Jihye responded as she sips on the juice. “I'm sorry that I took some time while showering.”, Taylor said before Chase that she wasn't late or anything. 

The three of them were eating when Taylor's phone rang which startled Jihye and that made both Taylor and Chase laughed. She slide the green icon on her phone to answer the call without looking who the caller was. “Hello.”, “Hanyoung-ah.”. She looked at her phone and it was Jungkook who called her which surprised her since it was the first time Jungkook did. “Yes, oppa?”. Jungkook on the other side was flustered and shy as she called him 'oppa' for the first time since she always called him 'sunbaenim' before this. “Will you and Jihye be okay if you guys went to school with me? Seokjin hyung insisted on driving us to school.”, Jungkook spoke before Taylor asked Jihye and her best friend agree on it. Taylor didn't know why but she feels really excited and happy when Jungkook offered her and Jihye a ride to school. “Uhm.. Oppa, Jihye says that she wanted to go to school with you.”. Taylor decided to play a little game on Jungkook. “Ah, really? Okay. H–how about you, Hanyoung-ah? Will you come along with me– I mean, us?”. Taylor swore that he sound extremely adorable as he stuttered through the phone. “Hmm.. I'm not sure, oppa.”. There was a silence for a while before Taylor spoke up again. “I was kidding, oppa! Of course, I'll go to school with you. We'll wait for you at the cafe near our dorm.”.

Jungkook chuckles softly in embarrassment for being gullible in that situation. “Okay. I'll tell Seokjin hyung. I–”, Jungkook was about to continue before the phone was snatched away from someone. Taylor was munching on the pancakes before giggling out softly in amusement. “Morning, Hanyoung-ah! Have you eat?”, someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter