ㅡ Fifteen

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jungkook was in his deep sleep but stir a little when he could feel something soft, small moving on his hand which make him glanced up to see Taylor's right hand which he was holding is moving slightly, he stood up instantly and moves closer to her as he looks at her face. “Angel?”. Her eyes flutter opened a little but the vision were blurry and she screamed in her oxygen mask when she saw a figure who looks like the female who threatened her in the toilet. Upon her sudden behavior, Jungkook holds her hands gently and looks at her worriedly. “Hey, angel, it's me.. It's me, Jungkookie. Calm down, no one is here to hurt you. You're all safe with me.”, he said softly and she calmed down immediately with her breathing goes back to normal. When she blinks her eyes repeatedly, she now saw the man that she loves, the man that she would never, ever let go.

Jungkook smiles when he saw that she had calm down and instantly pull her into a tight hug, she sniffles softly as the emotions build up inside of her and buries her face at the crook of his neck. He rubs her back soothingly as he buries his face on her shoulder, inhaling each other's good scent that they had miss so much. They stay like that for a while before Jungkook pull away from the hug to look at her, he cups her face gently in his hands to which she leans against his soft touch. “I miss you so much..”. He said softly while resting his forehead on hers, smiling as he stares at her sparkling eyes. “I miss you too, oppa.”, she responds softly. So, so much..

While they were talking and staring at each other, the door opened to revealed the rest of the Bangtan and Rexcellent members who stopped their steps when they saw both of them are having their sweet moment. Suga clears his throat which managed to get both Jungkook and Taylor's attention to which the rest of the members glared at the rapper for interrupting their moment. Suga just grins cheekily before they went to the bed. Taylor leans back against the hospital bed, cheeks heated up in embarrassment. “How are you doing, Youngie?”. Chase asked as she the maknae's hair and fixed her fringe while Jihye pours some water into a glass to hand it to the maknae.

Taylor accepts the glass of water and gulps it down before looking at them as she flashed a smile at them, she nods her head twice in response and placed the glass on the table. “I'm doing fine, feels a lot better after a long sleep. How do you oppa-deul know that I'm here?”. The Bangtan members looked at each other, wondering of what to tell her and Yoon who were standing next to the bed nods her head at the Bangtan members as a sign of they could tell Taylor the truth. “Jihye texted Jungkook about you've been admitted here because of panic attack and exhaustion. And.. we also know about the sasaeng who threatened you at the restaurant. She also sent a letter to you but Chase threw it. Don't hide anything from us anymore, Hanyoung-ah.”, Rap Monster said as he looks straight at her, pleading her with his eyes and she looks down at her fingers, feeling her eyes sting with tears welling up in them.

Chase looks at the maknae as she continue to her hair gently, Taylor nods her hair as soft sniffles could be heard in the room and the rest fall into silence, letting Taylor take her time to calm down. “I'm sorry for hiding it from all of you. I just.. don't want to burden anyone with this especially when it's regarding my relationship with Jungkook oppa. I don't want all of you to think badly of that person because she's your fan, Bangtan's fan, an ARMY.”, she said as she looks at the rest with guiltiness filled her eyes. Jungkook shakes his head as he her knuckles gently using his thumb which made her looked at him. He flashed a smile at her and place a soft kiss on the back of her hand. “You're not a burden to us, you'll never be. If it's regarding us, it's more important for you to tell us.”, Jungkook said to her while looking at her eyes.

Rap Monster nods his head, agreeing to what Jungkook was saying before Suga continues. “She's not a fan if she do that, Hanyoung-ah. She's dangerous.. A real, true fan will support their idols no matter what. We'll help you with this, we're in this together. Okay?”. Taylor nods her head twice in response as she broke out a smile on her face and wiped her tears away before Chase's phone ringing which it was their manager who was calling. Chase clicked on the screen to put the call on loudspeaker since she know that the manager is calling about the sasaeng. “Oppa, you're on loudspeaker. Youngie is awake and all of us are here including Bangtan.”. The members of Bangtan greeted the Rexcellent's manager and the manager said that he had informations on the sasaeng.

“The sasaeng's name is Kim Jaeyeon, born on 12th of February 2001. She's currently in Department of Practical Music. Known as the crazy female due to her craziness for Bangtan especially Jungkook. She was accused in the school for bullying the other female students who fangirl about Jungkook but there were no proofs of her doing so BUT the other students suspect that she probably had bribe the witness or something. She's quite beautiful, and she auditioned at Cube Entertainment, YG Entertainment, FNC Entertainment but all of the company rejected her due to lots of complain of her. I sent a photo of her to Jihye.”

“Man, she's crazy.”, Rap Monster said in English, Jihye pulled out her phone and opened the text message from the manager before she clicked on the file attachment that the manager had sent to her. When Jihye looked at the photo, her eyes widened and she gasps before showing the photo to the rest.



“She is beautiful but due to the things that she've done, she just put that good face to waste.”, V said as he looks angrily at the photo and crossed his arms over his chest to which the rest of the members nodded their head in response. “Any details about her whereabouts?”. J-Hope asked and the manager hums softly before speaking up. “Yes, she's currently at.. What? .”, the rest are shocked by the sudden cursing of the manager. Just by listening to the manager's voice and his breathing, they could sense that something is wrong. While waiting for the manager to speak, their hearts are beating super fast before Yoon called out to her manager once again. “She's at the rooftop of the hospital that you guys are at.”. They widened their eyes in shocked and Taylor blinks her eyes as she was nervous but she thought that she should meet this Jaeyeon girl to settle all of this for once.

Taylor takes off the oxygen mask and takes off the needle of the IV drops on her wrist before slowly getting down from the bed. Chase holds the maknae in her arms and said that she can't go anyway in this state especially with the sasaeng in the same place. Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter